TCB > Price Check Archives

Paradise estate pc?

(1/4) > >>

nearlyheadlessnayy:
I am looking around to buy a paradise estate,
but I am just wondering how much should I expect to pay for one, without accessories!
I'm more interested in owning just the shell, and then collecting the bits inside as I go. :)
Thanks!

hokuspokus:
I had mine for €75 (thats, like, $100ish). Almost complete.

I think a complete one goes around $90-125. Could vary alot. Not sure about the house without asseccoiries though.

salemsparkler:
I bought mine for 110 £ plus loads of ponies and magazines and bits...
and there was one at ponycon last year... but dont remember how much that went for...

I have two empty (shell) bits with my sales items - if you can gather the rest together lol.

xx

nearlyheadlessnayy:
That could be a way to do it sparkler!
How easy would it be to come buy the other 3 bits rather than buying a whole one?
:)

hathorcat:
It has certainly dropped in price this set...I think I paid $200-220 for mine complete about 3 years ago. Oh and had it shipped from Canada [ouch!]

I think part of what drops is selling price is shipping - it tends to be crazy to post it anywhere.

In the current climate I would have said with every single piece even the most illusive little items $150-175 complete...therefore you need to scale down from there depending on how much of the playset is there...probably $50 for an empty shell with roofs but no accessories, no furniture and only roofs and doors.

It sounds like a fun project to piece one together over time...you should manage most of the furniture easy enough - however the cutlery and the flowers for around the pool will drive you crazy! Lol...good luck! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version