TCB > Price Check Archives

Price info

(1/3) > >>

TheLadyDark:
I need some help to know the price of the pony in my collection, I wrote under every picture which accessories I still have, can somebody help me?
As you can all see I always have had the perverse need to braid the hairs and put them in hydeous hairstyles  :biggrin:  I put on every pony the ribbon that I tought looked better but if needed I think I can manage to put on every baby the original one

N.B.: English is not my first language, be patient if you see errors or misspelling in what I wrote
Tell me and I will do my best to correct myself :-)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tickle (Italian version)

Brilliant Blossoms

Twirler with aqua boa, Yellow Bird and Lily Barrette, purple bow clip with yellow hair, original comb (blu round comb with star engraved). She still twirl.

Tap Dancer with Aqua and Pink Earrings and original comb (yellow star comb). She doesn't twirl anymore :-(

Secret Beauty with original key, comb and ring (silver with pink gem), the mechanism is still working

Secret Star with original key and comb (the bracelet is long lost), the mechanism is still working

Stardazzle with original key and comb (her bracelet is long lost too), the mechanism is still working

Raspberry Jam with original comb (purple flower)

Boysenberry Pie with original comb (pink flower)

Cherry Treats with original comb (light blue flower)

Flowerburst with original comb (pink flower) and I'm pretty sure the pink lace around the tail is original too!

Pony Bride with original ring, original bridal veil and original plastic pie (the sticker of the upper circle is a little ruined but it can be saved), sadly I don't remember wich comb she was selled with so I don't know if I have it :-(

Mainsail with original comb (lime green butterfly)

Beach Ball

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 05:50:30 AM

Baby Sunribbon with original comb (peach coloured round comb with star engraved)

Baby Rainribbon with original comb (yellow coloured round comb with star engraved)

Baby Starbow (european version) with original comb (fucsia coloured round comb with star engraved)

Baby Brightbow with original comb (aqua coloured round comb with star engraved)

Baby Drummer with bandana (in picture), yellow dish, light blue spoon and original comb (car shaped comb that's missing a teeth)

Baby Glider with light blue dish, pink spoon, sippy cup, original comb (green duck comb) and the original fucsia bowtie (while taking the pictures I put on her the wrong bowtie!)

Baby Splashes (European version) with light green dish, fucsia spoon, sippy cup, stacking toy (that miss the smaller circle, the one on the top), lime green bowtie (while taking the pictures I put on her the wrong bowtie!) and original comb (blue bird comb)

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 06:03:34 AM

Baby Soft Steps with original comb (lilac candy comb)

Baby Sweetsteps with original comb (yellow candy comb)

Baby Tippytoes with original comb (lilac candy comb)

Baby Toe Dancer with original comb (pink candy comb)

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 06:12:37 AM

Love in a mist

Love Story

Love Letter

Love Token

I have got 3 long comb that are the ones with which the Love Pony were sold in Italy, but I lost the fourth one and I don't know how to arrange the others

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 06:16:21 AM

Lil Pocket

Bubblefish

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 06:52:21 AM

Bunny Hop with original comb (blue flower), I don't know why but a lot of her front pink hair had come off

Sweet Pocket, same as the other, a few of her front pink hair (as you can see a lot less than poor Bunny Hop) had come off

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 07:10:16 AM

Strawberry Surprise, in the second pictures you can see that the feet underside had been coloured with a pen

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 07:22:25 AM

Little Honey Pie

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 07:32:27 AM

Ravensburger My Little Pony puzzle

hathorcat:
Here are some thoughts...hopefully someone else will come along with their thoughts and comments so you can get a nice average...

Brilliant Blossom - $10
Twirler [with the accessories listed] - $22-28 [she is almost complete save her ribbon by the sounds of it but this isnt the most popular set which keeps even complete prices at the lower end]
Tap Dancer [with the accessories listed] - $15
Secret Beauty - $12-15 with key
Secret Star - $10-12 with key
Stardazzle - $12-15 with key
Raspberry Jam - $8-9 with her comb
Boysenberry Pie - $10-12 with her comb
Cherry Treats - $7-8 with her comb [her comb is one of the most common colour shades to find so only really adds a $ish to her value]
Flowerburst - $20-22 [the unbroken earring and the lace in her tail make her more valuable]
Pony Bride - $15-18
Mainsail - $7 even with her comb unfortunately the damage to her hair would keep her lower
Beachball - $8 [again a little lower because of her hair]
Sunribbon - $13-14 with her comb
Rainribbon - $10-12 with her comb [brought her price down a little due to her hair]
Starbow $12-13 with her comb [brought her price down a little due to her hair]
Starbow $13-15 with her comb [brought her price down a little due to her hair]
Drummer - $19-20 [with the accessories listed]
Glider - $22-25 [with the accessories listed]
Splashes - $22-25 [with the accessories listed]
Ballerina Babies - $8-10 each with their comb [combs are relatively easy to find and they are not a super popular set unfortunately]
Love in a Mist - $12-14
Love Story - $15
Love Letter - $12-15
Love Token - $15-18
Lil Pocket - $15 [the fact she has her pocket increases her value]
Bubble Fish - $15 [the fact she has her pocket increases her value]
Bunnyhop - $10-12 [yes the hair cut devalues her but the fact she has her pocket complete puts her price a little higher as hair is fixed reasonably easily the pocket is much more difficult to track down]
Sweet Pocket - $10-12 [yes the hair cut devalues her but the fact she has her pocket complete puts her price a little higher as hair is fixed reasonably easily the pocket is much more difficult to track down]
Strawberry Surprise - $8 [you "may" get more for her as not everyone is bothered by writing under the feet and although her hair is damaged it looks fixable]
HoneyPie - $8

partypony566:
$5 for the Puzzle.

*drools* omg you have the secret surprise ponies with their keys! :dribble:

I agree with all hathorcats prices except I would price the precious pocket ponies higher at $25 each. I sold a couple of those *without* their pocket for $20 each.

Diamond:
Those prices look very good as does the notes about how the hair can and will affect the price.

hathorcat:

--- Quote from: partypony566 on April 15, 2012, 11:51:55 AM ---$5 for the Puzzle.

*drools* omg you have the secret surprise ponies with their keys! :dribble:

I agree with all hathorcats prices except I would price the precious pocket ponies higher at $25 each. I sold a couple of those *without* their pocket for $20 each.

--- End quote ---

I have about 4 of these blighters in a "I cant fix...thought had no value box"....they are so off to ebay on Monday if I can find them again! Thanks sweetie!!!! he he he

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version