TCB > Price Check Archives

Price check on flutter pony [got my refund, woo!!!]

(1/4) > >>

Varkolak:
i did an impulse buy and bought a honey suckle for $8 total (she was like $3 with $5 shipping) she comes with her comb, ribbon and sticker. she's pictured with her box and wings, but it doesn't say if she comes with those. did i get a decent deal on her?

StoryDreamer:
Can you provide us a link? Sounds like a good deal regardless of no box and no wings.  How are her symbols?

Varkolak:
she looks very pretty in the picture, here's the link

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Flutter-Honeysuckle/dp/B002TZDTPW/ref=cm_cmu_pg_i

Post Merge: February 01, 2012, 06:10:08 PM

i just read the note from the lady, she says its an auction for lily, not honey suckle. :( so what was pictured and written isn't what i'm getting at all. no wings or anything. the last picture is what i'm getting.

hlbmlp:
 I dont know about the price but...man that's disappointing. I'm so sorry :<

Miserati:
Her sticker is worth that much alone. I'd pay it, they're hard to come by. I'd say it's a good deal considering you got a pony that is pretty common but I pay about $4-6 average per pony for my Peach Blossom army. With the ribbon it's more and with her sticker it would be even more. Obviously if she came with original wings she'd be even more but you're lucky to have the sticker and ribbon and comb. ^_^ Good deal.

EDIT: Looking at the link she says nothing about not coming with her wings that are clearly shown in the picture. Although what you got is a good deal, what she advertised isn't what you got.
So you got Lily? I'd have thought you should at least get the box. =\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version