collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishlist(reference only)  (Read 678 times)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Wishlist(reference only)
« on: April 04, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »
Condition preferences: BBEs can be any condition I like cleaning rust, haircuts, marks don't matter to me!!

Other ponies: No cancer/pindot/mold please, no haircuts, permanent writing/marks on the pony that I can't remove. One or two removeable marks is fine! No chews, or missing limbs or bite marks.

Wishlist

Note to partner: I collect Beddy Bye Eyes (I have an army) and am always looking for those, and their accessories. I also would love G1 petites since they were a lost childhood item.

Extras I would like: G1 merchandise, mugs(Doctor Who, Supernatural, Tolkien/Lord of the Rings/Hobbit related is good!), sour candy, I am a big lover of sour patch kids, sour skittles, and anything sour/tangy. I do not like licorice, caramel or hard candies. I am a huge Neopet fan/player, and would love plushies (my favourite Neopet is the Wocky especially the white one). I love Tolkien action figures, Tolkien stuff, especially to do with Nori the dwarf or Gollum. :D Doctor Who, I love Daleks and the 9th reincarnation is my favourite. I also love the TARDIS. ~ 

G1
Starflower(Biggest want)
G1 boys in ANY condition (Bait is fine)

Grails
Baby Clipper
Pina Colada MOC(I would have to have some sort of payment arrangement)
Baby Leaper(Baity, haircut, symbol rub etc is absolutely fine)
Baby Racer

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:59:52 PM by terabithianprince »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal