Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Firefox personas where's the G1s? How do you make one?

(1/2) > >>

Moondancer1073:
So I went to Firefox personas today to switch up my persona.  There are pages and pages of them now and I love many of them.  But there are hardly any G1 personas.  I'd really love to make a Moondancer one but have no idea how.  I'd especially love to make her in G4 form.  Is there a tutorial out there? 

ZennaBug:
Hmm, I'm not sure if there's a tutorial.  I use one that I made with an adopt of Vessa  :P  I just did it in photoshop, trial and error

Lina:
what is firefox personas?

Tinker:

--- Quote from: Lina on January 26, 2012, 12:53:50 PM ---what is firefox personas?

--- End quote ---

"Personas are easy-to-use themes that let you personalize the look of your Firefox." -Mozilla

It's so you have something pretty to look at while surfing the net. I rotate mine on a regular basis. :)

ZennaBug:
This is what mine looks like:  http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/ZennaBug/firefoxpersona.png

It's not perfect, but it's ok.  I just did a color gradient background, then took a stock image of bubbles ad put it over the top with about 50% transparency.  Then I took an adopt by Sirithfin and stuck it on the right side.  You just have to look up the pixel limits to make sure that it fits without distortion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version