collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Demon - Good News & Bad News  (Read 2325 times)

CorpseyPuff

• Trade Count: (0)
My Little Demon - Good News & Bad News
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:55:02 AM »
Greetings All!

The past few months have been crazy busy so I haven't had a lot of time to make any new Demons or frequent here as much as I'd like.
   Anyway, as my subject implies, I have both good news and bad news in regards to the Demons.     Here's the bad news first: As of August of 2011, the majority of the Teeny Demons figurines were sold out and due to lack of sales, OddCo will not be making a second series.  They said *if* the economy picks up, they may consider making them again, smaller and more cost effective.    So, now onto the good news!  Carousel Checks is now carrying My Little Demon as several series of checks!  You can see all 11 series here:

shamansoulstudios.com/my-little-demon-products
   Here are a few samples:    visitors can't see pics , please register or login
   visitors can't see pics , please register or login
   I've also got lots of demony goodness lined up for this year!  I plan on having the new Coloring Book available by this spring and the 2013  Calendar available by this summer.  If I'm really ambitious maybe I'll even have the calendars for the MD pony meet this year!

TechnoTealeaf

Re: My Little Demon - Good News & Bad News
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »
These are really cool! As soon as I run out of checks I'll have to order some of these. I wish I had known about these sooner, I would have loved to have my own little demon pony. I'll keep an eye open for more of these cuties.

Offline SillySmilez

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 06:35:14 AM »
They're so awesome *_* And I still neeeed to get one, haha !

Thank you Dizziness and Sugarcup for my siggie and Cassu for my avvie!

Offline Fezzy

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:27:32 AM »
I hope they do make the figurines again, I never saw any in shops and would've loved to have them. Looking forward to seeing how your other projects with them pan out :)

Thanks Jupi, Bluepegasus and Sirithfin!
Fez Blogs: http://choctopus.blogspot.com/

Shimmer

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:33:01 AM »
That's too bad that they might not produce more figures, but the checks looks awesome!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
Too bad about the figurines, I never ran into them.  Those checks look awesome!!!  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 10:10:27 AM »
Too bad about the figurines. Hopefully the economy will pick up and you'll be able to have a second set made sometime in the future...and if not, it was still an awesome experience, being able to see your characters come to life, yes? :)  But wow, having your art on checks, pretty awesome!

By the way, on the topic of your Little Demons...this seemed really random to me, but I was at a swap meet here in California a couple of months ago, and while I was wandering the booths, I saw a black sweater with a SERIOUSLY worn out and faded design on the front laying across a seller's chair. Being the pony nerd I am, I noticed right away that the shape seemed similar to a pony....and upon closer inspection (seriously, this sweater was REALLY worn out and the design was just barely there) saw that it was one of your Little Demons. I believe it was a seapony. I'd never seen that artwork of yours before, but it was definitely your style and there was the faded-out shape of your logo on the sweater as well...So, not sure if you ever actually sold sweaters or if that was something someone made at home (the seller was busy so I wasn't able to talk to her) but I thought it was pretty crazy to see!

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Lina

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 11:40:55 AM »
neat! what a pity i was never able to get one ^^

my wishlist || my sales || thanks to myself for my avi :P and SDS for sig! || Candy Gloss || Asteria
~ I need SHS baits! PM me with offers if you have! ~

CorpseyPuff

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 11:08:37 AM »
Oh!  I have replies...I guess I need to go check my settings!

Glad you guys like the checks.  *IF* anyone is still interested in acquiring a figurine, I did buy OddCo out of their stock of Leper Belle as she never really sold very well.  I think I have around 25 still available.  You can see them here: http://shamansoulstudios.com/my-little-demon/leper-belle-figurine if you'd like to purchase one.

The majority of them I'm stripping the paint off of and repainting them as Demons that were never made.  So far I've done a repaint of Velvet Decay and Famine.

@Calico_Star - Yep, if nothing else, I can still look at the figurines that I kept for myself and think, Yeah...that was pretty darn cool! 

That's really weird about the sweater.   Do you mean like knitted type sweater, or sweatshirt?  I've never sold or had sweaters made, but I do sell sweatshirts on my CafePress store.

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »
ut the sweater.   Do you mean like knitted type sweater, or sweatshirt?  I've never sold or had sweaters made, but I do sell sweatshirts on my CafePress store.

Haha, sorry for the confusion-- I use the term sweater to mean sweatshirt. It was a black hooded sweatshirt. I bet it was from your store, then. It looks like it was worn a lot :)

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

TechnoTealeaf

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »
The majority of them I'm stripping the paint off of and repainting them as Demons that were never made.  So far I've done a repaint of Velvet Decay and Famine.

This might be an odd request but if I bought one of your extra Leper Belle figures could I pay extra to have you paint her to look like my Ponysona? I'm sure I'm going to pick one up anyway but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

CorpseyPuff

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 05:45:48 AM »
Sending you a PM TechnoTealeaf!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal