TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

New ebay - possible troll? Not too sure - be careful of bella4gj

<< < (2/2)

Kaapelikala:

--- Quote from: fingerpaints on January 25, 2012, 05:19:52 PM ---lol yeah, I didn't message them back, just added to my block list & reported.

Figured if it was a troll, I shouldn't feed it, as you know how ebay is, you can always create another account and cause a seller problems because ebay don't care, as long as they are making money out of you.

I did think it may have been "can you ship for free" but the poor grammer on top of the random caps locking sort of threw me off. I just hope its a child on their parents account or something, I seem to get alot of really thick people messaging me lately, I don't know if its kids, or that we should start selective breeding with humans.

--- End quote ---
Selective breeding for ponykind. How do ponies breed anyways? So far no boy ponies sighted outside of rumors.

To the message: It could also be a Nigerian prince looking for a penpal. I wouldn't have blocked & reported that one. If it was a troll/scammer/whatnot, they would most likely not have messaged again. If it was a real message, they would have contacted you again.

Also that one seems to be legit.

fingerpaints:
Yeah sweetie, they have a perfect rating of 3, it doesn't really mean too much, and I am still unsure. I would prefer someone that I have a hard time communicating with as an adult selling items online to not purchase from me.

Take the time to make your message legible & understandable. They are from the same country, therefore should be able to speak the same language (they even live in the same city).

I have alot of people message me asking questions that if they had read my descritpion, they could answer themself, but this came off as almost obnoxious and to la de da for me. Not saying they are a bad person, just maybe one to watch out for, and one I prefer not to deal with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version