TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

New ebay - possible troll? Not too sure - be careful of bella4gj

(1/2) > >>

fingerpaints:
I just recieved the most bizzare message from this member, I have currently listed a few things (mainly non pony items) and they sent me a rauther poorly written half caps lock message asking for me to send them free stuff. I reported them to ebay & put them on my block list immediately.

I am not too sure if this was some sort of a joke, a troll or just an idiot. However, I would like to warn you all about this member. Here is a copy of the message I recieved on ebay -

Dear fingerpaints08,

i live in victoria IN mELBOURNE WOULD U BE ABLE TO SEND ME
GOMU ERASERS FOR FREE PLEASE REPLY THANK U :)

- bella4gj

I found it more amusing than anything, just wanted to warn others. If it is a troll, its very friendly anyhow lol.

mana-maiden:
A pre-teen whose using their parents' online accounts while on a iPad having issues with taming the uppercase letter key?

My experience is usually kids ask for free stuff. But at any age you can rage at an iPad for auto-correct and sensitive key-touches.

ponylady:
Weird.
I have to wonder though did she mean ship them to her for free? 

Ringlets:
thats what I was thinking too ponylady - maybe she meant free shipping?.. or she could just be trolling for free stuff or she might just be ...odd :P  a strange one  - anyways you did the right thing reporting it  ;)  *holds head* ebay is full of weird peoples these days     :drunk: :yikes:  (not  us of course :lol: )

fingerpaints:
lol yeah, I didn't message them back, just added to my block list & reported.

Figured if it was a troll, I shouldn't feed it, as you know how ebay is, you can always create another account and cause a seller problems because ebay don't care, as long as they are making money out of you.

I did think it may have been "can you ship for free" but the poor grammer on top of the random caps locking sort of threw me off. I just hope its a child on their parents account or something, I seem to get alot of really thick people messaging me lately, I don't know if its kids, or that we should start selective breeding with humans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version