Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Nirvana - next to impossible / easy breezy

(1/4) > >>

Ember1:
So if you had to say a pony,

Which pony would be the hardest to collect all the nirvana variants of every country?
Which pony would be the easiest?

My vote for the hardest would be bowtie (I cringe at the thought of trying to collect all of the colombian versions alone, let alone trying to land the SA version, and then there is french reverse bowtie)
My vote for the easiest would be galaxy.

yum-yum:
I agree on you on Bowtie, but moondancer is also a HTF pony (think you avatar, SA, yellow IT moondancer).

Easiest, I would say any of the CP ponies, especially peachy.

Mermaid:
Ugh Bowtie would be deadly! I agree with Galaxy though. Isn't there just the spanish version of her?

pinkkittywinks:
epic ~ bowtie or blossom! i am thinking blossom now with the venuzelean blossoms that are popping up! also both have south african variants. having said that moondancer does seem troublesome with the argie variants, greek baby and the two south african variants.

easy ~ are any easy to collect? :P

love pkw xxx

Glacia471:
Hardest- There are a few that would fit, but my vote would be for Moondancer. There's quite a few Greek versions, 2 SA versions, French and Italians, not to mention Mexican and a handful of Argies.

Easy- Bon Bon or Sweet Heart :silly: They seem to have the cheapest Dutch counterparts  :silly:  Though if those don't count... probably either Wave Dancer or Sea Spray, they only have 1 variant that tends to stay below $40 unless accessories are involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version