Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

What is this on my Argie pony? (new pic pg two)

(1/4) > >>

banditpony:

edit: new pic pg two :3
I understand more about it.
The giant holes/cracks are related to the bumping.

Well. I knew had I overpaid on a recent Argie purchase. ....

:cry:  And now I am horrified I grossly overpaid.

It was obviously something I didn't expect, because the original picture isn't good enough to show it. So I wasn't expecting a perfect pony... but I was not expecting these strange black marks all over it. It's like ingrained dirt, but weirder? Is it just ingrained dirt? They are like weird indented black marks. (And then there dots like ingrained dirt.... )

:O AND SHE HAS BUMPS ON HER BUTT. please tell me this isn't a normal for argies. its... gross ;O;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

original pic:

relcelestia:
omg, how strange!!! i have never seen anything like that  :huh: 
except maybe pindot mold...
im so sorry that happened, is it possible to get a refund??

banditpony:

--- Quote from: relcelestia on January 22, 2012, 12:28:57 AM ---omg, how strange!!! i have never seen anything like that  :huh: 

--- End quote ---

Uhoh XD Don't tell me that ~ cuz I know you have a lot of Argie ponies.

u__u; I am going to try to write up a request for a partial refund when I feel a little bit less in shock about it. The auction said "The pony is in the condition that you see in pictures" . Roll eyes. I don't see this in the auction picture of course.

relcelestia:

--- Quote from: banditpony on January 22, 2012, 12:36:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: relcelestia on January 22, 2012, 12:28:57 AM ---omg, how strange!!! i have never seen anything like that  :huh: 

--- End quote ---

Uhoh XD Don't tell me that ~ cuz I know you have a lot of Argie ponies.

u__u; I am going to try to write up a request for a partial refund when I feel a little bit less in shock about it. The auction said "The pony is in the condition that you see in pictures" . Roll eyes. I don't see this in the auction picture of course.

--- End quote ---
ugh!!! there are a lot of sellers in argentina that have that as thier description and let me tell you it is frustrating, especially if its a BIN and a pony you cant pass up!!!
no time to write for more details/pics cause someone may snatch it up before you!

i have had this happen more than once that is for sure. and actually it was with my sugarberry too! the seller was delparke(something) and i asked for a partial refund...
they obliged but since then have blocked me from future auctions.. which suuuucks because that seller has had several ponies up for sale that I need  :argh: :shakefist:

i hope the seller is reasonable....  :hug:

kitkatvintage:
I've bought a lot of Argies over the years that were in worse than expected condition, both from eBay sellers in Argentina AND collectors. I've kinda of come to expect them to be flawed & generally won't pay a lot unless the look like they've just come off the card. I'm sorry that you got a bad one!! I hope that politely asking the seller for a partial refund will work out for you. :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version