collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ringlets Want List Updated 04/06/24 (or in UK terms 06/04/24 XD )  (Read 12200 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
:glitter:  Updated 6th April 2024 :glitter: .
Its still on hold ATM for ponies mostly (you know you can always tell me about a C&R for sale right? ;) )  but I am always on a Frozen buying spree , and I could probably use a few doll stands that will fit my Disney store classic type dolls  :bateyes:  Anything on my doll wishlist is worth PMing me about ;)

I'm into Disney Frozen and Tangled dolls those are my main collection, as well as Ponies (and a few other dolls). I'm concentrating on my Disney doll wishlist mostly at the moment - it has been moved near the top of this thread :) 

** This thread has been updated again **
:glitter: Welcome to my wanted thread :glitter: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Warning - it could take a while to go through this thread  :silly:   :P   
This thread *does* contain info for swaps as well  ^.^

The ponies/ dolls/items  on my list are generally  not in a 'most wanted' order so any order will do unless I've specifically stated I want something most ... (- I guess it depends on what I can afford at the time )  :happy:  and I prefer my ponies and dolls loose, with the exception of Shopkins Shoppies dolls unless they are complete with backcard and all accessories and have just been deboxed and displayed. (will consider MIB/MOC for other generations of pony but not G1 (unless MOC Chief or Ringlets in Euro language) , will consider MIB for dolls. I like my dolls to be complete and free of major flaws unless otherwise stated ). I'll consider most conditions for ponies -see bottom of list for details- but no cancer/age spots please as these are a big no-no for me *UNLESS* the pony is very HTF, or is a Chief or BnG Ringlets  ;)  )
Accessories or Ponywear : I'm not fussy about the condition of accessories etc as long as they arent totally baity  ^.^
Thanks sooo much for looking XX  :lovey:   

:glitter: Disney Dolls etc (- more listed further down too)
:glitter:

Disney Store Frozen Prince Hans and original Elsa classic dolls (before Frozen 2!)  = ARMY!!! *BIG want!*  :lovey:
Disney Store Frozen 2 Arendelle Castle playset  (prefer used)
Disney Twirlabouts (is that what they're called?)
Frozen the Broadway Musical Anna doll
Frozen the Broadway musical #TEAMHANS  t shirt (smallest possible size)
Frozen on ice Elsa and Anna dolls
JC Penny Tangled the series Eugene/Flynn and Rapunzel 2 doll set
Tangled the series soundtrack CD
Disney Hasbro Little Kingdom : Anna and ELsa frozen Fever pack, Anna and Elsa Skating pack, Rapunzel and Flynn wedding pack, anna and elsa in their nightgowns, and Olafs Frozen Adventure doll pack
 Frozen: Olaf's Frozen Adventure Hasbro  Singing Elsa (sings: When we're together)
Tangled the series : Cassandra and Owl set (Hasbro)
Modicom Japaese ELsa and Anna dolls (complete but can be loose)
Disney Store Frozen Fever mini playset with mini castle, and it includes elsa/anna with color change dresses.
Last Mattel color change Elsa and Anna dolls
Bullyland Frozen figures Hans, Coronation Elsa and Anna - plus Sven and Olaf
Disney Store large set of Frozen figurines (has all the characters - approx. 20 I think including king n queen)
  Disney Store Tangled ever after wedding Flynn doll (single) 
 royal artist Rapunzel (mattel), 
 Disney Store Designer villains mother Gothel doll,
 Mini set of MATTEL Tangled dolls - wedding set with Rapunzel, Flynn, Maximus, Pascal in wedding gear in one pack. 
Mattel signature classics Elsa +Anna double doll pack
Mattel Signature Collection classics Rapunzel
Mattel Icey Powers Elsa doll
Mattel Anna and Elsa in coronation outfits with extra nightgown (adult Barbie size dolls)

More Disney dolls listed further down (as I forgot I had already started to post them here - oopsy!! :facepalm: )

:glitter: RAINBOW HIGH DOLLS :glitter:

Saving space for new releases.....

:glitter: SHopkins Shoppies dolls :glitter:
  :hearts: would like with all original accessories and cards etc or MIB all are high on my want list! :hearts:

World travel/ world vacation seies 8 dolls:
Skyanna ( with airplane playset) 
Coralee (Australia)
Bubbliesha (china)
Sara Sushi (Japan - world vacation version)

Special Edition light up shoppie doll "Chandelia"

would love: SDCC 2016 Golden jessicake
SDCC 2017 80's Bubbleisha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:frolic:  :happy: 
Have you got a Chief and Brush n Grow Ringlets who need a new home? :what:  Then look no further! :accomplished:   aside from them being my fave ponies I have  a C+R army and these two are welcome in any condition including baity!   and I buy them at any time even if this thread is on hold...so drop me a PM , reply on this thread , (or both) and we'll go from there ;)

Back cards!

BB Chief and BnG Ringlets back cards in languages other than English .. for example, Ringlets backcard where it shows her name as" Frisette" in French. I dont mind if they are good scans ;)

G1 Ponies (general list) I add to this often .. I'm a girl of many wants  :P

* Basic Fun ponies - all except TE's (I already got those!!) - especially need Celestial ponies <3  :biggrin:
*I  would love some more  UK activity club baby Ponies!  (The white one with no official name or symbol)  :happy: :lovey:   
 teeny baby twins Bootsie and Tootsie (the purple ones) - yes I already have some of these but I cant get enough  :heart: 
UK nurse ponies  and hats  *except for nurse Tenderheart*
ordinary Woosie
Tossles
Tall Tales
Happy tails varients
Argie baby Ribbs
baby Graffitti
Baby Billie (complete my set)
UK FLower ponies (except for Snowdrop)
Peru baby Medley
French Seashell
French Bubbles
Splish (seaside baby)
Splash (" " ")
Splosh (" " " )
7 tales Ponies (except for Sweetheart and Melody)
Bobby (Yellow no symbol peg in Paradise's pose) 
Peru mom Blossom (purple peg with yellow hair) 
Peru baby Blossom (purple peg with yellow hair)   
10th anniversary pony with yellow ribbons on her symbol
10th Anniversary pony with multicolored tinsel in her mane
NC boys (except for the 3 daddies)
Venezuelan White Lickety Split with purple/pinkish color hair
Italy ponies (except for walking Moonstone, Peachy, Medley, Heart Throb, Seashell and Bubbles cos I already have those ;) )
Dutch Baby Cat
Dutch baby Diamond (sorry dont know her other name! she has UK baby diamonds symbol)
Dutch baby Dolphin
Dutch Diary Pony
Dutch singalong
Argie baby Sparkler- especially dark blue version with white hair
Princess moondust
Princess Pristina
Princess variants UK and Germany, and Mexican princesses
Baby Blue Ribbon
NBT Tangles
NBT's Doodles and Noodles
NBT's Big Top and Toppy
NBT's Sandcastle and Shovels
US Confetti ( as near mint as possible.)
Trickles (cancer free)
Tickle
Paradise Babies (all)
German Skydancer
Flutter pony Pink Dreams (from slumber party, set completer)
UK activity club baby pony (the all white one.. again LOL) - this time she must have very bad hair/ bad haircut but nice body  :awake: 
SS Taffy
SS Satin N lace
SS Surprise
SS Heart Throb
SS Wind Whistler
SS Lickety Split
So Soft Megan doll with outfit 
Piggy Algodoncete -the white one with blue hair and cloud symbols!  :happy:
Other Piggy ponies except for Butterscotch and Azul Celeste (blonde bluebelle)
Spanish Tex
spanish Salty
MO Mommy and Baby
MO Sweet Scoops
German Sweet Talkin pony -the pink one (must still talk)
baby Lucky leaf
baby Sleepy Pie (NM please )
MO Star hopper
Sparkle Sky Rocket that has gone a funny color (lol!  :lol: )
Columbian daddy (blue)
Colombian daddy purple
Colombian daddy yellow
Rainbow pony Pinwheel
Rainbow Pony Starflower
Cascade
Sweet kisses ponies (UK/Euro version preferred, not SHS mold please)
bald Daisy Sweet 
Argie baby moondancer/ Lunita
Argie baby Butterscotch
Argie baby confetti (any version)
Argie Moonstone
Greek baby Bluebelle
German nestie babies

G1 Fakies

Orange Mexican big brother fakie
Yellow Mexican big brother fakie

G2 Ponies
prefer all of these loose but accessories are always welcome - love the G2 accessoties and outfits - so cute!

G2 twin babies (apart from giggles n wiggles, Moondust+ stardust, Sweetheart+ trueheart)
G2 single babies 
Diamond Glow
Magic Diamond glow
....actually I need quite a lot of the G2's  :lookround:

G3 Ponies

Sweet Song III
Spring fever
February Violet
Anchors Aweigh
Amberlocks II
Fancy Flora
Morning Glory
Sunny Daze V
Goodie Goodie
Minty IV
Secret Wish
Tropical Delight II
Autumn Crisp
Yesterdaisy I
Always and Forever
Blossomforth III
Dream Drifter
Summer Shores
Yours Truly
Pretty Palace
Star Surprise
Dainty Daisy
Morning Dawn Delight
Sunny Daze IV (with accessories would be good)
any other G3 B'flower pony I havent mentioned so far is also on my wantlist( apart from Jan, Sept, Aug and Nov)

Breezies
Dancing Daffodil
Darling Dayflower 
Knick Knack
Lady Slipper
Orange Flower
Pink Petals
Purple Petunia
Rose Garden
Willow Wisp
Zippy Zinnia
Zipzee II

G4 Ponies

* BIG WANT*  Styling Cadance and Shining Armor couple pack from Target :lovey: :lovey:  :lovey:

Plushies

I love custom/handmade  Chief and Ringlets  plushies of any size  :heart:  I need them in pairs please

G1 Accessories

baby Brother bandana for Racer
10th Anniversary pony's heart necklace
Heart necklace from hearts and candy ponywear
G1 ponywear Abracadabra(the one that looks like disneys jasmine's outfit)
Tux n tails white bow tie
Fifi's fashion Foam from the Perm Shop/hair salon
Lavender dream castle (with or without accessories but with is preferred)
Pony nail polish that hasnt dried up *want bad* prefer the kind that came with random ponies and has a BnG pony sticker on the front, but will take a perfume palace one if it still works.  :happy:
 the cute pony nightwear set with a plate of cookies (milk n cookies?.. )
red pony skateboard

[/color]G1 pony legwarmers either hasbro originals or handmade custom ones! I love these! they are my fave pose armys' uniform  :cheer: :silly: :lovey: :frolic:     I'm always looking for legwarmers , but not too expensive please

G1 Accessory Extras especially if you are my swap partner Hand made or original BB bandanas in any colors
BnG ribbons and clips

Any G1 Coloring books or merch that has Big Bro Chief and BNG Ringlets in/on- especially together  :lovey:

Custom Ponies

I'm open to custom Chief and Ringlets of any generation except for G3.5 (but I'm ok with newborn cuties)
any custom Chief and BnG Ringlets (must be a couple, not single custom please)
baby Chief (in baby bro pose same as Drummer)
baby BNG Ringlets in any pose including teeny tiny and Newborn (but not baby cottoncandys' pose as i already have one thanks  ^.^ )
any babies boy or girl of any age that are a color combination of Chief and BNG Ringlets colors  :lovey:
any customs in my fave girl pose (BNG Ringlets pose)
any Custom boys!! (especially I love those in BB Chiefs pose)

My Pony Armies 
1.) Chief and BnG Ringlets army (I buy them in pairs- this is one army)
2.) Favourite pose army (this is the BNG Ringlets/ shady pose)
3.) sundance army 
4.) Confetti army
5.) Denim Blue
6.)  Baby army: always looking for these to add to Chief and Ringlets family :  UK activity club white baby pony,  baby Dangles, baby Bridesmaid, teeny twins bootsie n tootsie, baby Diamond, baby starbow,baby countalot and baby Alphabet
7.) Rarity Army

Other Pony stuff

Homemade pony outfits! LOVE!!  :lovey:
G1 Collector guide (the one by Summer Hayes)
G2 Collector guide (as above)
G3 Collector guide (as above)

Non-Pony stuff - StILL CURRENTLY BUYING if you have these!!!

Disney Tangled and Disney Frozen  dolls (My faves after ponies! and I has an army of them :frolic: )   - especially looking for :

Last Mattel color change Elsa and Anna dolls
Bullyland Frozen figures Hans, Coronation Elsa and Anna - plus Sven and Olaf
Disney Store large set of Frozen figurines (has all the characters - approx. 20 I think including king n queen)
  Disney Store Tangled ever after wedding Flynn doll (single) 
 royal artist Rapunzel (mattel), 
 Disney Store Designer villains mother Gothel doll,
 Mini set of MATTEL Tangled dolls - wedding set with Rapunzel, Flynn, Maximus, Pascal in wedding gear in one pack. 
I love all of these dolls, merch,bags, books etc , and duplicates are always welcome too! :heart:
Mattel signature classics Elsa +Anna double doll pack
Mattel Signature Collection classics Rapunzel
Mattel Icey Powers Elsa doll
Mattel Anna and Elsa in coronation outfits with extra nightgown (adult Barbie size dolls)

helpful info for swap partners

I'm not fussy over pony condition as long as they are in one piece LoL   :lol:  prefer no cancer, but I make exceptions for my fave ponies or rare ponies.  :awake:   I'm not fussy on the condition of accessories or ponywear.
I love any kind of chocolate, I'm vegetarian so no gelatine if you send me candy, my fave color is purple, followed by white, blue and silver (Basically Chief and Ringlets colors). I love art, Steampunk,  stationary, stickers, plushies, merch, dollyhair,  hair accessories, jewellery (for ponies or dolls or people), pony legwarmers, and homemade pony  and doll clothes (for disney dolls or Ever after high dolls) . My fave scents are vanilla and lavender (no Avon products though please). I like sparkly girly stuff (it doesnt have to be pink though , I like purple better!)  . I also love Disney Tangled (including tangled the series)  and Disney Frozen stuff, ever after high dollies, Shopkins shoppies dolls,  Italian cook books (and stuff about Italy in general) . I love handmade bookmarks too!  surprise me!  ^.^

:good:
Surprisingly enough (or maybe not for those of you who know me..)this is just a teeny tiny wish list for me. Thanks again for looking!! I'm in the UK (eeuuww) but I'll buy ponies/items I want from all over the world, and I'll consider any condition except for pony cancer - the brown/yellow splodge type -this is a big no-no for me ( I dont mind pindot -the type that looks like little blackheads-as long as I know about it. I dont mind pen marks or tail rust, eye/symbol rubs or hair cuts.) I dont mind ponies that need a bath and I dont mind ponies that have been re-haired in their original hair color. All of these things are fine with me as long as I know about them before I buy  :) :glitter: I pay by Paypal(as soon as we've worked out price/shipping - I pay quickly) :glitter:  .
I do sometimes have ponies and accessories/playset parts to trade  :relaxed: .(Oh yeah - I am not allergic to pets so this is not a problem  :)  )
Pony love and huggles and big thanks to everyone who has helped me so far :hug: :accomplished:  - you've all been great and a pleasure to buy from :happy:
Ringlets XX :lovey:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 04:01:26 AM by Ringlets »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Moonstorm

• Trade Count: (0)
I have G4 Rainbow Flash & Daisy Dreams. but even the shipping wouldn't be cheap :/ if you would be interested you can pm me :)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I know you might not be ready to buy right now, but I do have some things from your list.

Most notably I have the G2 twins Wiggles & Giggles MOC!

I also have several of the tiny Breezies, but I need time to find the pastel petal cars that go with some of them.  ;)
I think I have some of the regular size G3 ponies you listed too.  I should at least have their brushes and most often I have their backcards too.  I have a couple of Valentine G3s MIB.

And, I have a custom G1 Powder the Unicorn plush!
She is very soft, made from fleece and very nice silky doll hair!

Anyway, if your interested in anything PM me and let me know!   I will do more digging around and get more pictures of anything you would like.  :)

----------

Edited to add:  I do have G3 Velvet Bow's accessories, including her hat!  Funny enough, my dog ruined an extra one of her I had, but I kept the accessories!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Updated :) thanks for your replies :hug:  At the moment I am really only buying for my swap partner, unless its something I've been hunting a long time that wont effect the swap I'm doing if I buy it ;)  when I have finished buying for my partner I'll update this thread again

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna buy loads of stuff please! ( updated 02/15/ 12 but on hold ATM)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 07:22:27 PM »
updated to add some more ponies, but still on hold for the army swap  for now :)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna buy loads of stuff please! ( updated 02/15/ 12 but on hold ATM)
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 09:52:09 PM »
i know you arent buying right now.. making a memo for me and you here.. I have spring fever.  her hair may need some love though. ^__^
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
:bump: for updates and info for my new swap partner :)  I'm not buying in general ATM but if you happen to have the UK activity club (white no symbol) baby pony for sale then do let me know cos I am still buying those! :good:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
:bump: to add a few more things to my list. Still looking for UK Activity Club baby (all white)  :relaxed:

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
:O

I have, if you're interested, the Esmerelda doll (no white dress, earring and headscarf are replacement), Kida (with box), and a Fashion Secrets Megara when you're done with the swap! :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna buy loads of stuff please!*updated 07/24/ 12*
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 06:27:01 PM »
Updated for new swap :good:  Thanks for looking  :heart:

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 07:37:40 PM »
I pm'd you, but opps did not realize your not buying...sry.
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 04:06:55 AM »
No worries :hug:  I will be buying again once I've finished shopping for my partner ;) . I'll go read your message now and if there is anything that I want reeaally bad right now thenI'll let you know :)  Thanks for reading my thread :lovey:

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Re: I wanna buy loads of stuff please!*updated 11/16/ 12*
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 06:04:20 AM »
Hi Ringlets :)

I don't know if you're currently buying but I have a Sweet Kisses Candy Kisses and Kiss n Makeup looking for homes if you're interested? I also accept trades  ^.^
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna buy loads of stuff please!*updated 11/30/ 12*
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 02:48:47 AM »
Thanks for letting me know Candy Bang :)   I'll PM you

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna buy loads of stuff please!*updated 11/30/ 12*
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 06:02:50 AM »
I have a baity Ringlets I'd be happy to send you for the price of shipping or a trade? Or is it just with Chief you want her :) Shes unloved since I (majorly!!) upgraded :) xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal