Pony Talk > Pony Corral

G1 fans and G4 fans- comparisons, contrast and possible confrontations.

(1/5) > >>

kmlv23:
Not trying to start a fight here but...I don't really get the G1 vs. G4 hate. I just honestly don't get it. Why the rage people? I dont get it.

kittybethy:
We shouldn't encourage hate.

We all love plastic ponies :)

DoctorMowinckel:
You won't find that kind of dissent here. This a My Little Pony community, not just a Friendship is Magic community. If you want to stir that pot, post it somewhere else.

kmlv23:
No I mean...even on here! i see mainly G1 collectors venting that G1 character names are popping up on FiM with an air of 'oh silly G4 fans. You don't even KNOW.' And I'm just sitting here like...What? I wasn't even ALIVE during G1 and didn't get into ponies seriously until FiM, by which point I was 21 years old. I'm just...endlessly confused.

okapishomapi:

--- Quote from: DoctorMowinckel on January 19, 2012, 09:13:58 PM ---You won't find that kind of dissent here. This a My Little Pony community, not just a Friendship is Magic community. If you want to stir that pot, post it somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

qft. Seems like we try to have this conversation once every couple of months. Not worth the stress imho.

edit:

--- Quote from: kmlv23 on January 19, 2012, 09:16:10 PM ---No I mean...even on here! i see mainly G1 collectors venting that G1 character names are popping up on FiM with an air of 'oh silly G4 fans. You don't even KNOW.' And I'm just sitting here like...What? I wasn't even ALIVE during G1 and didn't get into ponies seriously until FiM, by which point I was 21 years old. I'm just...endlessly confused.

--- End quote ---

Where have you seen that? I don't ever remember any of the Arena folks dissing bronies. I think most of us want to expose bronies to G1 as well as G4!

And if you're 21, you were in fact alive for G1. I am 22 and I had a few of the later G1s when I was little :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version