Pony Talk > Pony Corral

another G1 character in FiM *Spoilers*

(1/4) > >>

Firehooves:
If you've seen the prieview clip from the upcoming ep 'the last roundup', Cherries Jubliee is set to appear in FiM. this should be interesting.

(Changing this because I came off as a bit too harsh)

reanna-mator:
Meh, no big deal. I just see it as a fun throwback to the past of MLP-- an homage, perhaps.

kadajkitten:

--- Quote from: Firehooves on January 19, 2012, 06:34:18 PM ---If you've seen the prieview clip from the upcoming ep 'the last roundup', Cherries Jubliee is set to appear in FiM. this doesn't excatly thrill me, because there goes another character I have to explain when the G1 VERSION shows up in my fics (I already get PM's about Sparkler AND Lickety Split *Sigh*) I trust them, and I really hope they don't mess her up like they did with Lickety Split !  :huh:

--- End quote ---
Lickety Split was in a FiM episode?

fingerpaints:
The new G4 fans have to understand there has been generations of ponies, all with similar looks and names, not just G4's. The G4 line did not start with G4's, and alot are loosly (or not so loosly) based on original pony characters, even original pony names :) I would have a hard time with replying professionally to those sorts of emails, I would prefer to tell the people sending them to do some research into pony history and suck it up lol.

DoctorMowinckel:
Yeah, there have been quite a few dopplegangers from previous gens in FiM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version