Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

I Want to Know About Reunicorno.

(1/4) > >>

Bellevi:
S/he is gorgeous, but I'm not sure why s/he goes for such a high price. Could a Nirvana expert please share their knowledge with me, like when s/he came out and what type of release s/he was??  :lovey:

Glacia471:
He came out only with the Italian Dream Castle I believe. However I don't know too much about Italian releases, so I can't say for sure. I do know that there are 2 versions of him, one in Moondancer's pose and one in Glory's pose.

Bellevi:
Do you happen to know why he's called Reunicorno?

hathorcat:
Isnt he described as something like Re Unicorno il Conquistatore (in English that's something along the lines of King Unicorn, the Conqueror...and I ll warn you I may have seriously gone wrong with that translation....)

But Re Unicorno translates as King Unicorn - so its a description of what he is and I dont believe he is ever formally given an actual name therefore we call him Re Unicorno

Likewise Spike is just called Dragoberto

I think the Proud pose was the first edition and the Moondancer pose was the second release

I stand to be corrected on all of the above...

lilico:
Reunicorno is the king for sure !

Agree with the 2 pose versions, but did you notice that he also has so many variants ?
I mean I saw so many of him, different just with the stamping of the stars. Just look closely... It's rare to see 2 kings who are exactly the same...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version