Pony Talk > Pony Corral

A friend for Half Note

(1/3) > >>

Rachel-Eyes:
I've been wanting to post this for a while, but with the Arena down, I wanted to wait until the forums were back up so I could still write out the little story playing in my head.  :lol: Enjoy.

So I have a Half Note. I got her about a month into my collecting, which makes her my first grail obtained.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I purchased her from a friend of mine who moved to Korea, along with the rest of her childhood collection. As you can see, she has a missing tail and as you may not be able to see, she has some weird dark pink spots over her symbol on the NDS.

Since putting her with the rest of my herd, I noticed she's been kinda lonely. After all, she lost her tail and watched her child grow up and move away to another country all together. I only have one other tailless pony, and he is ironically, also one of the few males in my collection. Betelgeus, a handsome, realistic horse, nicknamed by the rest of my herd as "Rocky" since he plays Rocky in the local Rocky Horror Pony Show. Yes, my ponies are cool enough to have their own community theater.

I tried setting them up together, but they didn't really have much in common so it didn't really work out. Now she's sadder than ever. So the wheels in my head started turning... what's a companion that loves you no matter what you look like, and unconditionally?
Why, a dog of course! Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourself for an incredibly lame pun...
HOUND NOTE!

I painted him in acrylics during a marathon of My Little Pony Tales and about a thousand repetitions of this song. I was too afraid to seal him because of a mechanism on his belly that makes him bark. Isn't he cute?

Just look at them! Are the friends for life or what? :lovey:

(Mods, if you think this belongs in customs, you're free to move it, but I stuck it here because it's not actually a custom pony.)

SourdoughStomper:
Oh wow, how cute! :lovey: A neon hound dog pony companion. I think he's swell.

Brightglowpony:
now, that is just awesome!  He looks great- the symbols you painted look factory to me  :thumb:

Rachel-Eyes:
Thank you ladies! I'm glad that you like him! Next I'm working on a duck for Lemon Drop and possibly a goat for Bowtie if I decide to customize him. Some little kid left him at the restaurant where I work and he sure is a cutie, so I might not.

Factory printed... wow! Never thought I'd hear that! Thank you, Brightglow. What a sweet compliment. :lovey:

Flickerswift:
Very well done! If I didn't know you'd painted it, I would have thought it came that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version