TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

I will not to buying/ selling with USA anymore.... :(

(1/4) > >>

Icecrystalline:
Hi guys, this is really rather a shame but I am announcing that I will no longer be buying/selling, from/with the USA anymore. Recently, I have had some really bad experiences, 2 items that I paid good sums of money for arrived damaged from transit, and 1 item went astray in the post and I haven't been refunded. These bad experiences have put me off buying or selling with USA anymore, it's really sad, I know but I have completely lost all my confidence and everytime I buy from abroad I now feel super worried about whether it will arrive damaged or never arrive at all. I'm so sorry everyone, I'm still going to be a part of the community, and talk with you all , but I can't buy or sell. I hope everyone understands.  :cry: Also I won't be buying anyway atm due to saving for driving lessons as mentioned 3 weeks ago. Thank you all. Love to all. x

Moving to TS for you :hug: OL1

Glacia471:
That's terrible! :yikes: What happened and what items were they?? If you're having problems with any sellers I would recommend getting in touch with a Trader Support Mod- they'd be happy to help you out and give you advice. :hug:

hathorcat:
Its everyones own decision who and where they post to - I wouldnt worry about having to apologise to anyone - its completely your decision. I have had some pretty horrifying experiences with international post [sending and receiving] and if I am honest I wouldnt say my own experiences are county specific [from Germany to Australia!] - unfortunately in shipping dozens and dozens of parcels the odd unfortunate issue will occur.

I hope you manage to get your refund and sort everything out so you are not actually out of pocket.

Icecrystalline:
I have contacted a mod but haven't had a reple about the missing item :( I've been so ill recently too, I'm struggling to keep up!
The damaged items were on ebay but it got sorted out in the end. I'm upset that I'm out of pocket though, the seller is perfectly nice but refuses to refund me :( Hopefully it will get sorted soon  :huh:
Thanks Glacia  :hug:

Nappercasper:
That sucks, i don't buy from usa anyways (on ebay anyways). Cos every time i asked they don't send here lol. So i don't look there anymore! But i sell to usa. Not had any problems that way :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version