Pony Talk > Pony Corral

*scratches head* G4's over the last year?

<< < (2/4) > >>

ViciousJupiter:
Great to see you back <3  I don't have pics of my G4's though :(  I'm sure tons of people here can help though!

Monsterelli:
Hello!  :)
Here are some my little cuties  :heart: I also just  recently got Cupcake & Snowcatcher but haven't taken pics of them yet.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dewdrop Dazzle, Cheerilee, Applejack, Blossomforth, Rarity, Plumsweet, Fluttershy, Sweetie Swirl

Cutie Mark Crusaders!  :heart:

Theres still quite a few more that I'd like to get but my #1 want is Star Swirl but I doubt I'll be able to get her since I live in the US but do not have paypal so can't get her online. :(
Out of the ones I can get, I really want to finishing getting the mane 6 and then the others that I like :)

Heres some of the girls on the carousel:

BrightIdea:
Hi BrigetsMum!

I have a picture of G4's, but all of the ones in this pic are unreleased mish-mashes from China. I am guessing they are either factory rejects, assembled from factory reject pieces, or maybe unreleased/unfinished ponies. Whatever they are, they are cute!  I should take pictures of the rest of my collection, too.

Sorry for the obscurity!

These days I am looking for glimmer wings ponies, like Ploomette. Hopefully they show up soon here.

LadyGuinevere:
Myself, I'm in love with the little blind bag ponies! I :lovey: They're just so cute! The wonderful Sebby just got me the last of wave 2 I needed (sparkly Rarity), so I guess now I'll need to wait for wave 3! :frolic: I only have five of the normal figures (Twilight Sparkle, Blossomforth, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Flash and Applejack with the stable and the hat, woo!)

Weirdly, I don't think I have any pics though!

Monsterelli:
Those are some really neat & cute ponies, BrightIdea! I have a soft spot in my heart for any kind of cutie (pony, doll, plushie) with errors or flaws.  :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version