Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

French Seashell

<< < (2/3) > >>

Oneleo1:
I am not really looking for MOC, but I am hoping that if I can search by how her name first appeared on the card I might be able to track her down on a French site :) I might have better luck on E-bay France...

I did not know she was sold in the Netherlands, that helps out alot! I might find her on a Dutch site, so I'll have to add those to my searches :)

It's interesting to see her name on the Italian card, it's spelled the same as it would have been on an American card. I thought for sure her name would have translated to something else :blush:

Post Merge: January 18, 2012, 07:06:12 AM

And it's good to see you BM! :hug: I hope all is well in your realm, and that we see you around more often!

Buffy:
There was one at ebay.de a few weeks ago, which was sold for around 30 or 35 Euro ;-)

yum-yum:
In the Netherlands most ponies kept their English names, it was until later (1890-ish) that they changed 'My Little Pony' into 'Mijn Kleine Pony' (translation of my little pony). All of the French earth and rainbow ponies were sold here, but not the unicorn and pegasus ponies.

Seashell her french name is 'Coquillage' (Sea shell).

Hope this helps you ^^

ponindepedenza!:
I know someone on the french board who is selling one. She wants 26€ for her, I'm not sure if she send it worldwide but if you want I can ask and ask for the pony flaws.

pinkkittywinks:

--- Quote from: Oneleo1 on January 18, 2012, 07:05:10 AM ---I am not really looking for MOC, but I am hoping that if I can search by how her name first appeared on the card I might be able to track her down on a French site :) I might have better luck on E-bay France...

I did not know she was sold in the Netherlands, that helps out alot! I might find her on a Dutch site, so I'll have to add those to my searches :)

It's interesting to see her name on the Italian card, it's spelled the same as it would have been on an American card. I thought for sure her name would have translated to something else :blush:

Post Merge: January 18, 2012, 07:06:12 AM

And it's good to see you BM! :hug: I hope all is well in your realm, and that we see you around more often!

--- End quote ---

it is weird... starshine is called starshine on her card!

love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version