Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Surprise! (Or: I'm daft and let Surprise boil in the same pan as a few other pon

(1/3) > >>

MissDeliana:
I sure can be a bit daft sometimes. I remember reading about Surprises wonderfully chartreuse mane discoloring everything else when boiling but somehow I managed to forget that the other day.

Now I have 3 lavender (as in Lemon Drops tail sort of lavender) tails that are a greyish green tinted purple, Majestys wonderfully blue tail turned turquoise(a lovely color but it doesn't match her mane now) and of course Surprises and a couple of other white ponies otherwise flawlessly while heads turned a greenish off-white. Oh and my beautiful Sparklers head is also a bit greenish compared to her body.

I am such an idiot!  :cry:

The white ponies I can sun-fade back to their original white, right? But what about the tails? And my beautiful once baby blue Sparkler?

Help me Obi WMLP-arena, you are my only hope.

ClosetAvalanche:
ug, I know the feeling. I put a firefly to boil, forgot about it and the water evaporated. Her ears and wing melted to the bottom of the pan :(

MissDeliana:

--- Quote from: ClosetAvalanche on January 17, 2012, 01:46:57 PM ---ug, I know the feeling. I put a firefly to boil, forgot about it and the water evaporated. Her ears and wing melted to the bottom of the pan :(

--- End quote ---

That sounds even more horrible. O_O

Evening_Moonstone:
I'm so sorry.  I know the feeling too... I put a blindbag pony in a small jar of acetone to get her paint off, and forgot about her.  Her body got very soft, and some plastic on her ear and tail melted!

kittybethy:
I'm so sorry.  This is a very common problem, if that helps.

I'm going to boil a Surprise, but I will remove her hair first!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version