Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Newest finds! *PICS ADDED*

(1/3) > >>

PrincessStarlily:
Muahaha, yours truly was just dragged yesterday to the corner of Savers by my crazy friend to behold five whole toy bags containing G3s!!! :devious: I still CANNOT believe how many were there. Soooo, without further ado, welcome the newest additions to my herd! :lovey:

* Three fakies (blah.  ;) )
* Small plush Sweetsong (woot!! My first plush since I gave away my Sparkleworks  :( )
* G3.5 McD's Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle (another blah. Not so into the '.5s, and yes, I still call them "fish ponies".)
* G3 Scootaloo (the original orange girl in the Wysteria pose)
* G3 Bunches 'o Fun (sparkly!  :lol: )
* G3 Skywishes (the flourescent pink one)
* G3 Sunrise Song (my cousin and I used to call her "Squawka Walka" because we forgot her name)
* G3 Summer Bloom (ack, so gorgeous!! Can't believe I found her!)
* G3 Morning Monarch (honestly, I had never seen or heard of her before yesterday, but I have to say she is amazingly beautiful and a great addition to the herd.)
* G3 25th Anniversary Rainbow Dash (y'know, the one with the gradient leg? Another gorgeous find, but I'm so mad at myself--I ruined her plastic with a red felt nail polish remover pad!  :cry: )
So, these are all the new girls--but seeing as I already have Scootaloo, 'Bunches, Skywishes, and the McD's Sweetie Belle, I'm giving those doubles to a cute girl who's been staying with us.  ^.^

So, all in all, my MLP collection totals an even 150 (not including the plush Starsong or fakies)! It's almost like I've reached another milestone--not as exciting as 100, but just as meaningful.

Anyway--what're you guys' opinions? I'd like to hear what of these ponies are the most uncommon, etc...I'm still getting over how amazing this whole find was. To me, it's so much more exciting finding ponies in thrift stores than getting them off eBay.  ;)

13 girls total (inc. the fakies), and I nabbed them all for $8, since Savers was half off!  :P

Thanks for sharing the joy. It's so great to have other collectors and pony lovers to talk to here.  :blush:

kittybethy:
How amazing!! Do you have pictures?

PrincessStarlily:
Y'know, I really should post a pic, shouldn't I? Well, wait a bit (a day or two at the most), and I'll get them up for you. :biggrin:

ZennaBug:
Sounds like you had some great finds!  Can't wait to see a pic  :)

PrincessStarlily:
Okay, here are the pics!  :good:

The fakies

The Hasbro haul

My keepers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version