TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Ebay transaction, non pony, opinion

<< < (3/3)

emery:
I think if it were me I would leave a neutral feedback and low stars on shipping and communication. I would leave a neutral feedback something like this to fit in all the characters:

Pd 12/17, no reply so open dispute 1/9. Pkg arrived, ship date 1/11, no contact

Ringlets:
No problem - I just checked for you and it says on ebay that they dont allow references to ebay or paypal investigations in the feedback comments . You might be able to get away with saying something like emery mentioned though as its a claim rather than an investigation ;)

fingerpaints:
Wow what a terrible seller :(

I would leave appropriate feedback for sure. If it took for you to open a case for them to ship, that is just so not on. Even if they gave an excuse or something, at least its contact. I am sure most of us are sick of the "Someone I am close to or I am dying / dead" or "I was in an accident" or "my dog died" or whatever other lame excuse they can think of, but at least it's contact. Off topic a little, but the "I want x item that you have up for auction for a sick / dying child" gets stale too, if there was a sick child I would happily GIVE them said item, do not pull my leg with a fake sob story to try and get a collectable item cheaper / quicker however.

cody_sunday:
this happened to me too! i paid as soon as the auction was won, and then 2 weeks on, i'd still not received my item. i did the same as you and messaged them a few times with no response, and then opened a case against them. a week later again the item got delivered, but they still never responded to the case or my messages. some sellers are weird!
personally, i left them positive feedback in the end: "took a long time to get here, but well packaged and as described. thank you!" and marked them low on the shipping and communication ratings
xx

lovesbabysquirmy:
Frustrating!  Yeah I would ding stars and leave neutral FB.  At least you got the books!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version