Pony Talk > Introductions

Ah, introductions, my very own form of kryptonite.

(1/2) > >>

Catherine:
Seriously, the number of topics I haven't posted in because I am entirely too lazy to introduce myself is astounding.

In any event, I've been around the pony community for about 11 - 12 years now. My former Trading Post username was Catherine359 (currently it's Catherine on the TP) and on PonyIsland my primary account is Kittymax. I tend towards lurkdom, but every so often I'm inclined to post (particularly when *ahem* nudged to do so - oh yes, I see through your diabolical scheme!).

My collection started right about the time I found the online pony community (I was 16 then, almost 28 now). I still have most of my childhood ponies, but as for what I have now... I don't want to count. There are currently over 200 within eye sight of my computer (more in various boxes and closets, but I'm not planning on keeping most of them), primarily G1's and G3's (at which point I went through a Gotta Catch 'Em All phase, which being in Canada didn't quite work...). I do have some of the newest ones kicking about (essentially an example of each of the main Friendship is Magic characters and somehow 2 of Applejack). I swear these ponies are multiplying when I'm not looking. I plan on reducing some of my G3 collection, primarily so I can focus on the G1's and possibly G4(.5's?).

I think that's about it.

kittybethy:
Hello and Welcome to the New Arena!

So happy to have you!

kiwimlp:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 to the Arena. I am so pleased you have decided to start posting!  Enjoy the new site :frolic:

SourdoughStomper:
:welcome: to the Arena, Catherine.

(We are a sneaky lot, aren't we?) :shifty:

kaoskat:
Welcome to the arena! And lol, I'm glad you finally unlazied enough to post an intro!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version