Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Mega Thrift Shop Brag- Pic Heavy

(1/3) > >>

Eskara1862:
YAY!  New Arena!  That right there is a brag in and of itself.  Yes, I'm bragging about the ability to post!  :nerdy:

Now, on to the droolworthy brag photos and minor details.  Last Wednesday was my day off work and I've had boxes of stuff to donate sitting in the garage for months.  I finally decided to get off my kiester and get rid of it! So, off to the thrift shop I went.  Of course, you can't visit such a wonderland of unknown goodness and only drop off stuff; new stuff must be potentially acquired.  A quick trip through the toy section netted...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

a Shine Bright Luna, with the plastic still in her hair, for only 90 cents! 

And then there was a wonderful discovery... The entire store was 50% off!  And this happened to be a chain (Ohio Thrift, for those of you in-state), so I drove off to two more thrift shops.  Thus began an insane day of pony hunting. 

In total, I accumilated over 20 ponies, Get-A-Long Gang Woolma, Swift Wind, He-Man's Battle Horse, G1 LPS, and FSF with factory braids in her hair and ponytails still attached. 

One of the best finds?  A Pre-Grand Champion!  Marchon made a series of horses before they carried the Grand Champion logo on their flank. I've sold these in the past for $40 each, so I was pretty stoked to find this one=D

More and better pics of the ponies:

Star Catcher was crammed into a bag, so her wings are kind of bent, but not broken or coming apart. I think I can flatten them out fairly easily=)
Poor Cupcake=( 

Pinkie Overload!

That scooter works great on carpet.  It does a great job chasing cats!

I had a gut feeling I'd find a G1 when I went hunting=)  Too bad her hair's cut.

And the lovely Woolma!

All of these (except for Luna) are for sale.  I've got all of the hair brushed out and they're ready for bath time later tomorrow!  If you want to buy something, then feel free to PM me with an offer.  I'll get better pictures of each item individually when they've all visited the spa and are looking their best.

Flitter:
Great finds!  ^.^ I would have been so stoked to find that Luna.

fingerpaints:
Wow awesome haul! You have some pretty nifty finds there, congrats on a great day thrifting! *rubs you for pony luck*

rybett:
Oh dear!!  The scooter runs on carpet?  Nobody tell my Charlie!!!  She wanted to get it today, I said it was an outside toy.  Good thing she is too young to register here.  Well done you!!

IIya:
Man you did great!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version