Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

Thread Move

(1/2) > >>

Reiya:
I just want to clarify that the threads from the old Arena will be moved to the new forums eventually correct? Like in the adoptables right now there are only 6 threads you can click on but there are 100+ pages of threads but there are no threads on them. I would like to be able to return to making my adoptables as quickly as I can for those who might have requested right before the old Arena was archived. Should I just go ahead and make a new thread or do I just wait until the current one is transferred? I know that the mods have been working tirelessly to make the transition from the old Arena to the new one as smooth as possible and that we all must be patient as this is a new process for all of us. Sorry if this is a dumb question that has already been addressed but I'm sort of lost in everything that is going on here right now. :blush: All of this just goes right over my head.

Thank you,
Reiya

ZennaBug:
The plan is to get everything moved over eventually.  But it was going to take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple months to finish that (they have to be moved in small batches and there are over a million posts), so we decided to let everyone in before they were moved.  So yes, the plan is to move them all gradually.  In the meantime, you can access the old Arena if you want to copy-paste one of your threads here (I already brought over my wantlist)

Elisto:
I hope it's OK if I follow up in this thread with a related question.

You say we can copy some of our threads here, but I can't seem to get the search function on the old site to work in order to find what I'm looking for (specifically, my want list and my old sale thread). I don't know how many pages back they would be, but I hadn't touched either in months, so no where easily accessible without search.

My question is, do you have any suggestions for how to find my old topics or do you know which sections will be moved first?

Kiwi:
At this point there is no word on what areas will move over first.

If you haven't started too many threads in the last while, your old profile will show your last 10 threads. Otherwise you'll just have to go through the forums a few pages at a time.

Elisto:
Oh...well my want list is from, like....a year ago...or more... I might have to start over

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version