Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

G2 and Nirvana brags

(1/4) > >>

sillymoosey:
I already posted about these on the MLPArena facebook page because I just couldn't wait anymore (they just HAD to arrive while the Arena was down, lol!). So I'm not too sure if it's OK to post about them again now that the Arena is back...

Anyways, one of my Christmas presents to myself was the G2 collector's guide. I didn't really like G2s but I figured that it would be good to know more about them so that I wouldn't pass up any rare ones if I found them at garage sales or at the flea market. But of course, as I was reading the book and seeing all the colourful pictures, they started to grow on me and I started wanting some (mostly the ones that weren't available in North America). I posted a Wanted ad at the Arena but nobody answered in the first week so I turned to ebay. Here's what I received so far:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The babies are cuter than I ever imagined! Oh, and also pictured is my new Mexican Medley with rainbow hair. One of my collecting goals this year is to get a Nirvana pony from every country that they were made in and I was dreading the Mexicans because they're usually in bad shape. So when I saw this one for sale, I just had to buy her!

Thanks for looking!

Diamond:
You're a gonna now, there are some awesome foreign G2's not the least of is the babies!  Huge congrats on the new additions and that Medley is just lovely.

Applejackgirl:
I am not a big fan of G2's but I do have to admit that the babies are cute.  One of these days they may grow on me too, lol.  What a gorgeous Medley!!! Congrats!!

Monsterelli:
Ooo those babies are adorable! Congrats :) Goodluck on your goal too!

Catlein:
Ohh... cute G2s! I love Miss Teacher and Gardener :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version