collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap Brag Thread  (Read 5607 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
Yayyyyyyyyyyy wonderful box.  My favorite the beta stickers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2013, 05:11:29 PM »
 I had to share the betta sticker pic with my fishie friends on bettafish.com  ^.^ I have seen betta stickers before but never 3D like those are

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2013, 05:40:56 PM »
awesome!! those beta stickers are so pretty! and i love the the stationary papers, so cute!

just curious, do you know who makes those mlp stickers, in the 5th picture? next to the fishtank sheet? iv actually been looking for those stickers for a long time xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2013, 05:58:03 PM »
The hippie pony stickers? The front says 2003 hasbro. The back says sandylion designs canada. I had them before and I almost want to say they came with something like styling rarity or something??

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2013, 06:02:34 PM »
Really digging those goldfish stickers. Great brag!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »
Maybe they didn't come with a pony. Found this on ebay

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »
The hippie pony stickers? The front says 2003 hasbro. The back says sandylion designs canada. I had them before and I almost want to say they came with something like styling rarity or something??

oh thats too bad, so they might not have even had a normal release then, i think they're lovely and have gotten a few on packages that iv carefully torn off and saved because i thought they looked so neat haha. congrats!

edit :o could you pm me a link maybe? if its a live auction

xD nvm finally found them, maybe ill try and bid on them T.T wish it had a cheap BIN price but its an auction haha oh well
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:21:52 PM by TrueVampiress »

kirei_na_sakura

• Trade Count: (0)
Sticker Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »
I'm glad you like everything. Did your pup like the toy? :)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2013, 06:59:51 PM »
yup  ^.^

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2013, 12:48:39 PM »
OK everyone, its my turn! I got my box from Sugar_Apple today and wow.  :shocked: SOOO many wonderful stickers, omg thank you so much Sugar_Apple! The whole thing was very summery and warm themed too, which is just perfect for me, because we've been stuck in a winter that just doesn't want to let go xD. It was actually really nice today though!

Ok so, I ORIGINALLY took photos right after i opened something, BUT there was so much xD, I thought the photos looked a bit crowded and you couldn't get a good look at all the great stickers, so when I was all done, I sorted things out a little by type and took photos that way. If I forgot something, please let me know! I had two sets of photos to look through and hopefully nothing slipped by. but enough talk, lets start this!

Everything was in this bag, love love love this bag! and im so using it this summer!

the card/note, im in love with this print its so pretty, and a super gorgeous applejack atc. you're so talented Sugar_apple!

Everything right before I tore into it xD

The first thing I opened was for Mazor, So I let him into my work room just this once to have a look.
but I wonder what hes looking at?

ANNND hes escaped out the window as soon as I was distracted...

oh -_- now I remember another reason I dont let him in here, this is the only window that I havent replaced the screen in yet, and its about a foot off the ground, AND hes a strong cat and was able to stick his paw through the inch I had open and push it open further xD.. So I had to take a break right away from my box to go chase the little punk down and bring him back inside! (ignore my disaster garden, the snows just melted xD)

Well now that iv retrieved him and firmly shut and locked the window xD, lets get back to stickers! I forgot all about these! pokemon collector stickers! I dont even know how you knew, or if it was a guess xD but my gold starter pick was cyndaquil, then all my others were usually grass type xD  and Gold is still one of my favorite games!

Adorable animal stickers, look at those alpacas omg! and those sheep and tigers!

more cute animals! love the birds, the tigers are so pretty, and the ones on the far left are perfect for letters! my son is obsessed with orca whales so hes already made of with one of those xD.

My son and I will be fighting over these, we both love angry birds and plants vs zombies, also cute ghosties and HK stickers ^~^

SOO pretty! I LOVE sunflowers especially! you cant tell, but they're actually kinda big!

SUUPER cute and yummy treats and stars! Iv really become obsessed with strawberries lately xD

THIS! oh my gosh! T~T so super pretty gorgeous painting of Cha Cha  :lovey: my picture does this zero justice at all, its soooooo pretty in person.

Also I didnt do a great job taking a picture of these, theyre actually really big, the sticker sheets are about 9.5inx8in so really big stickers, and i love them!

All the pokemon set from the photo above opened up, ^^

Summery stationary! I love them!

Extras!
a phone gem sticky in my favorite colors! kawaii earasers and phone charms, that watermelon pen is too cute! and minifigures and angry bird puzzle erasers. I'm waiting for my son to get home from school, he loves helping me open swaps and I was too excited to wait xD so I'm saving those for him to open.

And little man is home so here are some angry bird erasers, he was pretty excited, he loves the bomb bird. And in case you doubted his love for angry birds, his shirt actually says "i need anger management" with a bunch of angry birds xD

and the mini figures, sorry bad picture, he got the gold medal swimmer and the police officer, we had neither of those so thats great!

welp! thats my super awesome brag from Sugar_Apples! I cant even begin to say how awesome this box was! I was going to try to get a group shot of everything, but xD i already posted so many images, and there was just sooo much, that i dont think id be able to get it all in one photo anyway! Thank you so much Sugar_Apples, this box was so thoughtful and just all around epic in every way!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2013, 01:22:46 PM »
True that is a fabulous box. I love the painting. Wow so beautiful.  I think my favorite in your group of stickers is the 3D Lollipop glittery set. You got some awesome Kawaii extras too.  I love the little HK cell phone charm and are those puzzle erasers? Awesome.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2013, 01:29:22 PM »
Congrats on a great box! I love Cha Cha and that stationary!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2013, 03:50:25 PM »
Congrats - wow love that Cha Cha painting and those sheep stickers?  OMG CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

sugar_apple

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2013, 04:12:56 PM »
Heh, it was fun shopping for you, true ;)
Nice to see you like the bag (first tote I've ever made...  :blush:) and yeah, summer should hurry up already!  :P
Ahh, the pokemon collector stickers, I wasn't sure if to include them or not (do you collect them by chance?) but glad I did, hahah (I did know about Cyndaquil and the grass pokemon, cause you told me ;D)  By the way, that owl sticker on the right is by an awesome finnish artist Myrntai (she's on etsy if you want to check out her stuff, I love her owl badges!)
Glad you like Cha Cha, just thought that the box could use some more llama, so why not a MLP llama right? xD And woah, you had neither of those lego figures yet? that's awesome :D

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »
omg you made that tote?! I love it even more now! its so pretty! I just love the colors and the print. xD im not kidding, like the last couple of days iv become really obsesed with strawberries, I dont know if i even mentioned that on my Q&A or application, since its so recent, but the tote is so perfect lol.

I also totally forgot about being asked about pokemon xD omg, this is why swaps are still always exciting for me even if i do know who my partner is xD, I always forget things like that. and no I dont have any of those stickers, any more at least, but it was a really great thing to see again and i love them.

my mom just showed up so I got to brag about all my stickers again xD, she loves the flowers.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal