collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap Brag Thread  (Read 5699 times)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2013, 08:39:16 AM »
Wow, another great brag.  Congrats, MidnightMocha and good job goddessofpeep!!!  What a wonderful pick-me-up while studying.  I want to see a pic now of mini Rarity on the back of large Rarity.  :biggrin:

Ask and ye shall receive....coming later today :)
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
I'm glad you liked everything:) 

That Rarity was a last minute substitution.  Literally, last minute.   I had everything wrapped up in the wrapping paper except for a couple lumpy items, the box mostly filled, and your address printed out. I went out to the store to get matching tissue paper and ribbon for the last couple of gifts before sealing the box and sending it out.  I was hungry, so I went to the nice mall to get the final wrapping supplies instead of one of the much closer stores.  I checked the pony section out of habit, and there she was!  It was kismet.  Only place I've seen her, and only that once. 

I found out you wanted that coloring/sticker book when I was having a really hard time figuring out what to get you.  I checked your old posts on the Arena to see if I could dig up something I could use to help me shop for you, and found your pony wantlist:p  I'd seen that book around here, and I was lucky enough to find one still in stock for you:)   I am generally very good at finding pony stuff:p  I was crossing my fingers that you hadn't already gotten one and just not updated your list.  I'm glad you still needed it!

I'm glad you liked everything.  I found A LOT of new places around here while shopping.  I went to the dedicated sticker store(so much FUN!), and found a Japanese dollar store:p  It was a lot of fun shopping, but I'm glad to be done.  I'm pooped!  I'm happy to just watch the brags roll in now:)

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2013, 12:13:56 AM »
I'm glad you liked everything:) 

That Rarity was a last minute substitution.  Literally, last minute.   I had everything wrapped up in the wrapping paper except for a couple lumpy items, the box mostly filled, and your address printed out. I went out to the store to get matching tissue paper and ribbon for the last couple of gifts before sealing the box and sending it out.  I was hungry, so I went to the nice mall to get the final wrapping supplies instead of one of the much closer stores.  I checked the pony section out of habit, and there she was!  It was kismet.  Only place I've seen her, and only that once. 

I found out you wanted that coloring/sticker book when I was having a really hard time figuring out what to get you.  I checked your old posts on the Arena to see if I could dig up something I could use to help me shop for you, and found your pony wantlist:p  I'd seen that book around here, and I was lucky enough to find one still in stock for you:)   I am generally very good at finding pony stuff:p  I was crossing my fingers that you hadn't already gotten one and just not updated your list.  I'm glad you still needed it!

I'm glad you liked everything.  I found A LOT of new places around here while shopping.  I went to the dedicated sticker store(so much FUN!), and found a Japanese dollar store:p  It was a lot of fun shopping, but I'm glad to be done.  I'm pooped!  I'm happy to just watch the brags roll in now:)

Wow, you're amazing for looking into THAT much detail for me, I feel so spoiled and special! Truly, it's the best thing that's happened to me in a LONG while and I couldn't be more grateful ;_;

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »
Guess I'm the next one to brag! MidnightMocha, you SPOILED me! I saw the shiny package on my front porch as i got home and dropped everything because I knew this was it!! Sorry in advance for the  bad pictures >_<

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Patches helped me open it n__n the packaging was so pretty!! I may or may not have opened it upside down... >0< oops!!

I open the box up to find... BOWS!! Wow, there were so many! For lack of a better word, OMFG! I LOVE those halloween bows!

I've been meaning to get some bows to wear with my fursuit!! Please excuse poor Paulie's creepy unfinished face! I'm in the process of installing her moving jaw n///n

Upon opening the box I was struck with a very peculiar smell... not bad, i just couldn't put my finger on it. I found it though!! The combination of yummy jolly ranchers and peaceable kingdom mint icecream stickers (i love peaceable kingdom, hehehe!!) was what I smelled! n__n The fruity icecream stickers smell really yummy, and the mint ones smell amazing! They smell really nostalgic for some reason.. Anyways, also got some REALLY cute sticker flakes! I can't wait to sort through them all, heehee..!

More stickers! Rilakkuma, animal stickers, cute cute cute kitten stickers, and hello kitty stickers! Those hello kitty stickers? 6 different sheets! Wow! I haven't opened them up yet!

I love this cute bear! She's sooo pretty.. I want to put her on my bag, but I don't want to get her dirty, heehee! Poor girl was a little sticky because somehow the jolly ranchers melted >o< but I cleaned her up and she's perfect! Also, check out that cute bag, the deco tape, and... tokidoki plush charm!! Cuuuute!!

Wooow, i was stunned... such cute PENS o__o I love the ones with little rocking horses on them.. and those pins too! Princess celestia and a cute bunny, yaay.. and look at those erasers! The banana ones made me smile (and are going in as a prop in my hamtaro display n__n) and that tiger one.. AAAW. and don't. even. get. me. started. on that TAMAGOTCHI ERASER!! Ohhhh my lord, she's perfect, thank you thank you!!

And finally, (sorry for the blurry photo- hard to take pictures when your cat is chewing on the camera chord) a really yummy smelling honey bath bomb. Honey is my favorite scent! :9 You're a wizard!

So, in conclusion.. WOW!

MM, you absolutely SPOILED me!! I'm still taking it all in!  :shocked:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 01:30:52 PM »
Yayayyyyyy another fabulous swap box.  Good job Midnight..that is Kawaii at its best!

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »
Aww yay, I'm so happy you like it all, Dainty! I was really happy putting it together because I felt like I could understand the sort of things you wanted (since they go with my tastes very well!) and I'm glad I was right! Ach, I'm so sorry about the melting jolly ranchers, I totally forgot that they might do that in transit if warmed up! :(

Ahahaha that must have been a weird smell combination now that I actually think about it XD I love peaceable kingdom too, though ^^

And yes, I am a bow queen, so when you said you wanted bows for your fursuit, I got right on that. I am an expert with crazy, overdramatic bows!! They look adorable on Paulie- I wanted to comment before that she's SO CUTE but didn't want to give any indication I was stalking you, hahaha!

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2013, 01:47:35 PM »
Such cute brags here, congratulations on your boxes!  :green:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »
Hehehe, don't worry! I had no idea it was you :9 And no biggy about the jolly ranchers n__n They still taste fine!!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 02:19:29 PM »
Lovely boxes everyone!!

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Hehehe, don't worry! I had no idea it was you :9 And no biggy about the jolly ranchers n__n They still taste fine!!

Nothing better than a giant multi flavored Jolly Rancher....mmmmmmmmmm

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2013, 07:59:52 PM »
Ahhhh Halloween bows!! My two favorite things, lol!
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 12:16:35 PM »
  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I just got the most AMAzINg Sticker Swap Box from Marigold!  It was just the most wonderful box.  Everything inside was everything I love.  She did such a good job.  She totally spoiled me and I love my stickers so much.  The stickers are beautiful.  I can't pick a favorite right now. I just love them all.  Also my extras were really neat. I loved all the kawaii extras, fun papers, sweet little plushie and so much more.  Check out the photos for more details.  Thank you so much Marigold.  You really put together a perfect box for me!

I have saved the best for last.  Marigold has a huge sense of humor and this has to be the funniest thing ever!

So what could this be?  Everyone is curious right?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 12:24:59 PM by tulagirl »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2013, 12:24:06 PM »
Very nice  :biggrin:

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »
Great boxes everyone! And that tutu wearing angel shark rocks! I can't wait to see more :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »
Great boxes everyone! And that tutu wearing angel shark rocks! I can't wait to see more :)

Yes it really was. 

I have left feedback for my partner.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal