collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap DONE! :o  (Read 28335 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Sticker Swap ~Sign Up!~ 1 more day!
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2013, 12:49:22 AM »

How does this work? are we shipping directly to a partner or do we ship them to you along with postage and you ship them out? The sticker swaps on the MLP Trading Post - everyone sent a bunch of stickers to Kar Red Roses along with $3 or so for shipping and then she divided them up and sent out the packages. The weren't whole sheets. She broke them up into smaller ones.

yes you will be shipping directly to a partner

this is different then the TP swap. the only person sending me stickers will be my partner. this swap works like most swaps around here. everyone will get one partner to shop for, and you will send your $20 worth of stickers and whatever extras you've picked for them to that person. This is also a secret swap so dont reveal yourself to your partner, DO make sure you leave a note in your package so when your partner receives the package they know who you are.

I do it this way because 1. i think the less stops along the way, the less something can go wrong. example, you sending to me, me sending to someone else.
2. I think shopping for one person instead of a group is easier, and i also dont have to sort out a bunch of stickers and mail them out to someone.
3. EXTRAS! xD everyone loves the personal fun touches extra goodies bring to a swap.
4. sort of a last bit, if everyone was sending to me, and if this was similar to what i was told the TP sticker swap was done, it invovled cutting stickers up. (im not a member of TP so i cant be sure, these are just things that came up last year when i was setting this up) but personally, and i believe some people agree with me,  i prefer sheets of stickers over randomly cut up stickers.

I will start arranging partners tomorrow (when I wake up) in case we have any last minute applicants.

the questions in the forum topic are meant to help us get more clues as to what sort of things, stickers or extras, our partners would be interested in. Make sure you dont ask a question directly to your partner.

ok hmm long post xD but if anyone still has questions let me know :p

edits: Tiki those are flakes :D or more specifically kawaii flakes :p
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:54:17 AM by TrueVampiress »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~Sign Up!~ 1 more day!
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2013, 12:53:56 AM »
yes you will be shipping directly to a partner
awsome  :)

, if everyone was sending to me, and if this was similar to what i was told the TP sticker swap was done, it invovled cutting stickers up. (im not a member of TP so i cant be sure, these are just things that came up last year when i was setting this up) but personally, and i believe some people agree with me,  i prefer sheets of stickers over randomly cut up stickers.

yes, she cut them up and divided them between participants.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~last chance to sign up~
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2013, 07:07:43 AM »
I so agree, I really like the personal aspect of this swap so much better.  This way our partner gets the stickers on their wanted list and personal extra touches added to their box.  Its very special and fun, not to mention so much nicer to receive what is on your wanted list in sheet form...or sticker flake form.

@ Tickibirds:

Yea those are Japanese Kawaii Sticker flakes and they are made by many companies really.  There are many sticker flakes circulating around, but most often when it comes to true Japanese flakes, they will have Kawaii in their title.  Thats not the name brand, its an adjective they use for their "cute" products.

Post Merge: February 24, 2013, 07:10:14 AM

Oh and when it comes to quesitons, what we did in the advent swap was we just kept updating one post in the thread with the quesitons and our answers, so we didn't have to hunt for the answers among many pages.  Its so much better to have all the quesitons asked and answered in one place per swap member.  The only thing is, this swap is not as extensive as the advent swap was...I still like the idea though.  So a question is posted and you cut and paste it in your answers post rather than randomly answering it on the thread. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:23:39 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2013, 08:10:51 AM »
1. SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.

Reece's
Smarties (UK version)
Coffee Crisp
chocolate anything
jelly beans
Peeps
anything funky or unusual
Fun dip
anything with coconut

Heck, I'm pretty much game for anything with the only two exceptions of Red hots/Cinnamon/mints and black licorice.

2. Also cant believe I forgot this, but please mention if you have any allergies you want us aware of.

none.

3. What about homemade stickers?

sure

4. What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?

Big wild cats (tigers, lions, cheetahs,snow leopards etc..) Foxes, wolves, llamas, sheep, bunnies, unicorns, horses, walrus, griffins (gryphons) , dogs, bears, deer/reindeer, Sabretooth tiger, Ring tail lemur, Fruit Bat, parrot, goats. Triceratops (dino lol) Duckies,

4A.  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?

yes I do!

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..

Simba, Bambi, Po and Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda, Jack Frost and Bunnymund from Rise of the Guardians, Mulder and Scully from the X-files, Totoro, Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, Naruto, Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach, Mustache pig, Pink girl bird and big brother bird from Angry Birds,  Blu and Jewel from Rio, Gizmo from Gremlins, The minions from Despicable me, 101 dalmatians, Garfield, Beavis and Butthead, Nightcrawler and wolverine from x-men, T-bone from Swat Kats, Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Mordecai ad Rigby from Regular show.

(yes, I LOVE cartoons lol)

I think that's it.

6. YAY OR NAY to corny sovernirs like magnets, pens, postards?

sure!

7. If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?

yeppers. A sticker is a sticker :)

8. Hey I have a question...do you enjoy fun printed socks?

I do! Size: as long as they are not kids, I am good to go!

9. do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?

yep!

10. Do you like deco tape?

eyup!

11. DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?
 Yes. One male cat named Tarzan

12. If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?

I do indeed.

12.A If you do like blindbags/cards, is there any youre looking for?

I don't have any of the trading cards, so you are ok. Blind bags I can tell you what i have which is much easier (all of the boxed sets and singles of, pinkie, dash, rairity, AJ and princess candance.)

13. Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?

Ya know, I think I read that wrong the first time. As long as they aren't the little yellow headed lego dudes, I'm ok with legos/knex/megablocks

Not a fan of legos or the yellow headed figures lol.

Mini figures,blind bags, kits are always welcome though.

13A. what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?

Angry Birds -Favorites are the pink birdie, Mustashe pig, king pig, Big brother red bird and bomb black bird

TF2 (Team Fortress 2) Medic, Sniper and Heavy are my three favorites.

No figures as of yet. Just plush so you are safe on that as well lol

14. How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?

80s child here. Love them all!

15. Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?

sure. as long as they are not on the dislike list, I am up for anything ;)

16. Do you use/have/own a cell phone?

I do. No land line so it's my only phone i use.

17. Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?

I do! Sandisk Sansa in blue.

18. Do you collect anything besides ponies?
I collect Disney's lilo and stitch items,Japanese/asian items, plush and Hawaiian themed items.

19. What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?

Surprise me!

but I will also steal some of Tulagirl's answers as well lol

I love Kawaii items like, cell phone charms, kawaii plush, kawaii stationary and pens, kawaii key chains....anything kawaii I will love it..oh and  lilo and Stitch themed stuff, Disney, re-ment.

19 Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?

sure. I go through alot of pencils and paper here.

20. Do you have any hobbies?
Yes I sew, draw, paint and sculpt. I can ALWAYS use more of the mechanical pencils. I go through them like tic tacs

20A. Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?

Yes ma'am! I am always doing crafts here. pencils, pens, drawing paper, etc... It's all fair game for me lol.

21. Do you like kawaii? And more specifically, do you like hello kitty and sanrio?

I do. pretty much anything Japanese.

22. Do you drink TEA?  Yes, no, allergic to certain kinds?

I do. ***Caffeine Free/decaf only please***. Fruity flavors are always good. Sleepytime.

23. Do you like moustache stuff?

Sure why not :)

24. Any objections to unusual G3 stickers?

nope!

25. Speaking of Hello kitty - I am seeing alot of sticker designs with her and her friends (frog and black cat?) on it. YAY or NAY?

looove chococat! Hello Kitty is ok but love chococat more!

I have lots of hello kitty stickers I think because she is so easy to find merch of. Anything else sanx or sanrio is fair game.

26. Here's a question: How do you store or display your stickers?

I really don't store mine. I use em either for packages to be mailed or on stuff like my laptop etc... Whatever isn't in use get's placed in a little plastic holder where my stationary is.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:32:43 AM by HawaiianRain »

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2013, 08:18:05 AM »
I'm going to a ben franklin crafts today... hopefully I can get lots of stickers, and hopefully my partner will like them! If not, I'll just keep them...  :lol:

anyways,

SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.
I like peach rings, swedish fish... ritter sport chocolate, especially the dark chocolate with marzipan.. n__n jolly ranchers, especially the passion mix but all flavors... I like a lot of cheap gas station candy, like sour cherry balls etc.. I don't get it a lot but it's a comfort thing and i looooove them n__n

Annnnd, no allergies n_n

Offline HawaiianRain

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2013, 08:24:49 AM »
New Questions!

1. Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?

2. Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?

3. Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?

4. Favorite MLP Characters:

5. Do you like plush/stuffed animals?

6. Anything else you are in to?

7. Favorite color?

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »
I'm weird, I've found I do like Kawaii sticker flakes when it is a loose lot of random mixture, but I don't like the packs that are a theme. Does that make sense? 

Not really.  Unless it is vintage G1 or G2 ones. No G3s or G4s please.

2. Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?    I do and I like very much!  All of it.  Pretty much just like Tula below me described.

3. Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist? . I'm not looking for anything. Except wingless Ploomette and prototypes.

4. Favorite MLP Characters:. Rapunzel, Sugarberry, Goldilocks.

5. Do you like plush/stuffed animals?. Not looking for any but I do love small plushie peeps.

6. Anything else you are in to?. Art.  I love people's hand made drawings. Even if you think it is no good I will probably love it.  Eggs.  I like hand painted wood or glass or stone or whatever eggs. I keep stopping myself from buying them at World Market because each time I go I see another I like.

7. Favorite color? Orange.  But I also like pastels, plum, pinks, gold and ivory. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 10:07:32 AM by Marigold »

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2013, 10:00:54 AM »
1.  Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?

No, not at this time

2. Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?

I celebrate Easter and I loooooove Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and especially little lambs!!!  I like Easter eggs also.  I love mushrooms and little garden gnomes and cute springy flowers and rainbows and love the religious part of this holiday as I am Christian.

3. Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?

No, not at this time

TAF Yum Yum, TAF Munchy, Gusty, Lofty, All Sea Ponies, Baby Princess Sparkle, Baby Hopscotch and Heart Throb, Parasol, Wizzer and all the TE's

Yes I really do love soft plush animals, I especially like Kawaii Plush Characters

I just wanted to mention, if you click the globe on my profile it will take you to every single wanted list I have, my swap information and that will give you a really nice picture of what I love.  The first page will be G1 ponies, but if you look to the right the other lists are there for you to click on. Here are a few things listed on those pages:

Charmkins (I have the pony), Seawees, Mini Lalaloopsy dolls, squinkies, LPS blind bags, Re-Mint, Panda stuff especially kawaii panda, lamb or sheep related things, anything kawaii

Here is a direct link just look to the right for all my lists...it will tell you a lot about what I collect and the swap information page contains lots of good information too:

http://tulatulip.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/tulagirls-mlp-wanted-list/

7. Favorite color?

I love bright colors: Aqua, pink, purple, yellow and green

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?

For me, I have tons of Holiday stickers and as much as I love them, I find them very limiting on how often I can use them. I would pass on these, but I also know that hearts are common on just so many stickers and that doesn't mean that the sticker is a Valentine sticker, but if it says Be Mine..well that just about screams Valentine's Day LOL.  No, for me....

Hey I have a question...do you enjoy fun printed socks?

For me, yes

Souvenirs?

I would say no to souvenirs. 

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?

For me its: Pandas, Woodland animals especially owls, squirrels, foxes, rabbits, deer, racoons, and hedgehogs, Artic animals, especially penguines, seals and polar bears and other animals: Sloths, kola bears, butterflies, moths, dolphins, coral reef fish but NO SHARKS!!!  The Japanese chin is my favorite dog and the persian is my favorite cat.  I also love parakeets, finches and other wildlife birds.  I love Pegasus over unicorn.

I love getting things that pertain to my favorite animals, for figures I would rather go for something like Schleich over glass figures..I worry about breaking things and storing breakables.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..

With respect to extras: Oh yes I am a huge Totoro fan, I love Ponyo and I adore little Pascal.  My other favorite is the cheshire cat in either Disney cartoon alice or Burton Alice.  Love them both very much.  I love Snoopy and woodstock and Peanuts Characters.  When I was a kid I had several snoopy outfits and still do have many outfits.  My husband is also quite fond of my snoopy outfits as he had them growing up. That brings back huge memories.  I am more fond of vintage snoopy, but I do like some of the modern things they have made.  Lamb Chop...she is so adorable!! I do not need any stickers from these though as I have plenty already..but they are all fine for extras.

What is your favorite candy?

Right now I really have to pass on all candy or edible treats...

Allergies?.

Cigarette smoke, mold, lotions or bath things, candles

do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?

I love tote bags, but I can't use small ones.

Do you like Deco tape?

I only like the Shipping Tape size 1.88 inches x 15 Yards...and I have now changed my mind as I see the usefulness of the smaller tape as well. Its pretty neato.

DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?

A small dog and a cat, I would just like to add though that both of them can not have edible treats.

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?

I do not collect FIM anymore so I wouldn't want trading cards or blind bags.

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?Yes...I am especially  looking for the hippie lego mini fig...I like the LPS blind bags, Squinkie blind bags, I also love those little super magnets...that are little round balls, I have all the Hello Kitty Blind Bags, but I do not have all the Hello Kitty Around the USA trading cards..would love to complete my collection of those.

what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?
no favorite games

Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?

I am mainly interested on what is on my wanted list, however, if the extra surprise is in the Kawaii theme I am sure I will love it as long as it doesn't fit in my unwanted list. :)

How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?

I loooooooooove vintage 80's stickers.  I like Mello Smello larger stickers better than the round scratch and sniff. I like Illuminations stickers, I love Sandylion vintage stickers...I enjoy the vintage stickers a lot because I collected them during the 80's.  I can't find my original sticker collection so it is always nice to have a few in this group.  When it comes to 80's cartoons..really I only like the vintage cabbage patch doll stickers, vintage strawberry shortcake, vintage puffy MLP only, I also love vintage Wacky Pack stickers and cards

Do you collect anything besides ponies?

My partner can see everything I love and collect by clicking on the globe in my profile here on the arena.  It takes you to all my wanted lists and the menu is on the right side of the page.

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?

I love Kawaii items like special japanese puzzle erasers, cell phone charms, kawaii plush, kawaii stationary and pens, kawaii key chains....anything kawaii I will love it..oh and panda themed stuff.  I also love charmkins...re-ment.

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?

Kawaii for this only...I have plenty of hello kitty though and don't need any hello kitty stickers or stationary

Do you have any hobbies?
Yes I sew, draw and glass bead jewelry making

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?

Sure I can always use wool felt.  I do not use regular felt though...it has to be wool felt.

Do you drink tea?

No

Speaking of Hello kitty - I am seeing alot of sticker designs with her and her friends (frog and black cat?) on it. YAY or NAY?

I like Hello Kitty and have a huge collection but I do not want stickers of her at this time. I have hundreds of HK stickers already.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:00:00 AM by tulagirl »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~closed~
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2013, 11:29:33 AM »
what are your favorite flavors.
-fruit flavors, except lychee
-cotton candy
-kettle popcorn
-jelly beans and other gummy candy
-loooooove coconut

please mention if you have any allergies you want us aware of

cigarette smoke
It would be fun, yes! 
2. Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies,
colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!  YES!
3. Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in
particular or on your wishlist?
Not a FIM fan
4. Favorite MLP Characters:Baby Squirmy, the classic G1s especially rainbows and babies
5. Do you like plush/stuffed animals?yes

6. Anything else you are in to?lady lovely locks, hello kitty, calico critters, unique Lego items, panda/red panda items, turtle items, asian items, American Girl, 1:6 doll accessories, 1:12 doll house accessories

7. Favorite color?In order: Black, purple, silver, pink, Green, blue, and then the warm
colors.

8.  If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?Sure! 

9. Hey I have a question...do you enjoy fun printed socks?Yes!  I love socks!

10.  I got one - YAY OR NAY to corny sovernirs like magnets, pens, postards?Hmmm... depends on how unique it is.  If it's a magnet with a name, that's boring.  If it's your mascot or a great joke, I love those!

11. What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
I LOVE little figurines - my main collection is quickly becoming miniatures! I love all kinds of animals, from extra cute baby animals to horrifyingly ugly deep sea creatures.  It's always a bonus to have extra-cute grotesque things like chibi monsters or fuzzy bug stickers or whatever.  Or un-expected animals!  Finding an elephant is easy, finding a kinkajou - not so easy! 

12.DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..
Besides the obvious MLP...  Lady Lovely Locks, Popples (esp. Pretty Bit), Hello Kitty and Daniel together, Sailormoon (esp Saturn, Nepture, Uranus, and Chibi-Usa), Disney's Figment (sooo sad about his retirement), and I love Disney's Princess and the Frog.

13. What about homemade stickers? Those sound like great fun, send them!  :)

15. do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?I love canvas... the other bag fabrics are far too flimsy for how I abuse my accessories. 

16.  Do you like deco tape?I have a box of it that I haven't figured out where to use... so maybe unless it's character tape or a really interesting pattern, no?

17. DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?I have a Maine Coon cat  - please make sure if you send a cat toy that it is really really sturdy.  He destroys them in minutes if they are not and little bitty pieces are intestinal hazards.

18.  If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?
I am not a FIM fan.

19.If you do like blindbags/cards, is there any youre looking for?
Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?

Nope...  blindbags are not my thing.

20.what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?
I dislike videogames - I prefer books!

21.Quesion: when one says they do not like puffy stickers - does this include all 3-D stickers or just the old skool puffy ones?I like both types!

22.Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
Some total randomness could be fun!  Sure, send it along.  :)

23.How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?
Uh, sure I would love them but... I don't expect people to give up parts of their collection though.

24.Do you use/have/own a cell phone?
Nope, I detest the stupid things

25.Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?
Nope, I listen to music on my turntable or on my computer with the home entertainment speakers. 

Hello Kitty, Star Trek, calico critters, american girl

27.What kinds of items would you like to see as extras? interesting candy that's unique, useful objects like pencil cases that I can use at work

28.Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
I looooooove stationery!  My box of it is almost bigger than my box of stickers!

29.Do you have any hobbies? 
I like to sew - both by hand and with the machine

30.Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box? I would love any sewing supplies - especially any tiny embroidery hoops that come in those kits

31. Do you drink TEA!  Yes, no, allergic to certain kinds...
I am a tea-oholic... I have a whole cupboard full of it!  Love Earl Grey, love jasmine, love fruity teas both hot and cold!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:01:21 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »
Not really, unless they're vintage. I have a lot lot lot of g4 and g3 stickers already..

Yes, but I'm not super interested in easter themed stuff.

Not super interested n__n;;

All SHS Ponies!! And bride ponies

I like stuffed pokemon and hamtaro..

Sailor moon.. and cute beads n__n the kind you use to make "kandi" bracelets.. Calico critters, hello kitty, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE bath stuff... i like nice smelling bubble baths, and also bath oils and salts, but.. no bath and body works,. because the scents are too strong and they give me a headache

7. Favorite color?

pastels!!!

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?
If they're mildly valentines themed, they're fine n__n I like spooky stuff, but nothing like scrapbooking stickers that scream TRICK OR TREAT or HAPPY HALLOWEEN or anything please... I just like bats n__n

SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.
I like peach rings, swedish fish... ritter sport chocolate, especially the dark chocolate with marzipan.. n__n jolly ranchers, especially the passion mix but all flavors... I like a lot of cheap gas station candy, like sour cherry balls etc.. I don't get it a lot but it's a comfort thing and i looooove them n__n

No allergies! n0n

Do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
I don't use them a lot, but they're cute!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:15:12 AM by Dainty »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »
just want to mention, that whoever gets me as a partner, i may have it documented that youre my partner because im the swap host, but i WILL forget who you are intentionally so that its a surprise. i have a bad enough memory xD so if you do get me act like its still a secret please and maybe ill work something out with a mod or another user for updates and direct questions if you have them for me.

Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?
no thanks

Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
I do

Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?
i do but Im not looking for anything right now

Favorite MLP Characters:
Applejack but id prefer no MLP stuff  for this swap

Do you like plush/stuffed animals?
small ones yes, tigers

Anything else you are in to?
i like cute things as much as i like creepy things xD

Favorite color?
light purple, or just purple lol i also like rainbow stuff

Yeah I don't mind a couple of holiday themed stickers, but not too many because I tend to stock up on them during the season lol.

do you enjoy fun printed socks?
not for me please T.T I actually do not like socks at all xD (hates winter because i have to wear socks ROFL)

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
I love llamas and tigers xD im always trying to find goofy llama things.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..
toothless, stitch, i loved wreck it ralph xD, ummm i cant think of any right now

YAY OR NAY to corny sovernirs like magnets, pens, postards?
I'm going to say no this time, however ill make an exception for postcards and stickers that might represent your home.

What about homemade stickers?
sure why not! ^^

do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
I do, since I dont like purses xD(too small)

DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?
2 ooold kitties! named Tora and Mazor.
that being said I can no longer receive special kitty treats because they are on special diets now due to being soo old (even if they refuse to act like it) but mazor loves toys, little balls and things he can cuff around. :p Tora literally would rather sleep all day xD

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?
not so much, i used to be but recently iv gotten a bit bored with them :/ Iv actually thought about giving them away lol

If you do like blindbags/cards, is there any youre looking for?
nope :P

Do you like deco tape?
Sure!

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?
I love the blindbag lego minifigures, my sun and i have joint custody of the collection xD
megablocks halo blind bags, again joint custody
I also love anything from Lego belville (so cute)
I also collect:
lego skeletons
K'nex angry bird and mario characters

what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?
for me its bioshock hands down, love the big sisters the most (this may change when i get to play infinite xD)
second i guess is minecraft xD i play that game way too much.

Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
yeah i know theres a lot of things i didnt remember to add to my list, im really not picky about stickers. like dainty said, so long as its not something on my do not want list, i probably wont mind. If i dont nessisarily love it, im sure i can use it for someone else who does, since im always decorating letters and boxes and things xD.

How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?
im fine with all of these

Do you use/have/own a cell phone?
yes but its a cheap little track phone by samsung xD 

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?
not really, i tend to just listen to it on the computer or radio. Though i do need to get a mp3 player soon for the gym xD so maybe i will be in the future!

i collect little plushies/figurines of my favorite animals (tigers, llamas, goats, ram sheep, snails)

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?
uh o_o probably anything? i dunno xD its early and i cant think, and im sure ill love whatever my partner picks out haha.

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
yeeeess its so hard to find here for some reason >.< especially kawaii stuff.

Do you have any hobbies?
im sort of artsy/fartsy i do a little bit of everything. mostly painting but i love little crafts too lol

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?
hmm no thanks, I'm kinda picky about supplies >.<

Do you drink TEA!  Yes, no, allergic to certain kinds...
Sorry not a big tea drinker D:

Speaking of Hello kitty - I am seeing alot of sticker designs with her and her friends (frog and black cat?) on it. YAY or NAY?
im assuming you mean chococat and  Keroppi, i LOVE keroppi xD more then i love hello kitty, i love most of the other characters but keroppi is literally my favorite rofl.

I love deery lou too but I dont ever see much of them.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:45:52 PM by TrueVampiress »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2013, 07:23:47 PM »
Sure

Absolutely :)

Not really, I just ordered the first season from Amazon as I've never seen it.  The ponies look cute so I'd be ok with some things that are related to the FIM ponies.  I'm not collecting anymore so actual ponies would be wasted on me.

Firefly, Glory and any from the first 2-3 years are loved.

Love them!

I love cute things, specific interests are Star Trek, Stargate, Dr Who, Bunnies, cute animals.  I like lots of things, not sure what else to add.  I really dislike creepy, gory things like bugs and zombies etc.

7. Favorite color?
pink, yellow, green.  I like lots of colours as long as they're happy ones.  I generally dislike orange and brown, though they do have their uses.
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2013, 10:24:27 PM »
*bounces*  I'm stalking this thread... can't wait for my partner! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2013, 07:06:43 AM »
Whooooo hooooo can't wait to get my partner!!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2013, 07:39:58 AM »

sure

yuppers

I do.  Non winged ploomette and FS shining armor.

:muffin: Pony hooves, Fluttershy, 4-Speed, Banana surprise

yuppers

I collect model horse like Breyers and stones. Plush, Windstones. Anything Rise of the Guardians.

7. Favorite color?

Teal, orange, blue, purple and greens are all fair game.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal