collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help  (Read 16089 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help
« on: September 30, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »
Ok, well basicly I sold this pony on ebay last week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160887518820&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Tonight I come home from bowling to this message from the winner on ebay.

Dear streaks1,
Hello,I seemed to bite off more than I could chew money wise. Unfortunately I am unable to purchase this item anymore. I must ask if we can cancel this transaction. I sincerely apologize for wasting your time- proudpommom

I am very unhappy. So unhappy I wish I could use stronger words here. So I am looking for your guys who are not invested in this mess as I am to offer me some guidance. I am looking at it like this, they bought for this pony. I do not want to waste any more time with it, most importantly loose my money!! I sold this pony to earn money, not to dick around. I have njot replied to the "winner" since I am so angry and do not wnat to say somthing that I will later regret.

If anyone can take the time to help me I appreciate it. If the "winner" is a member here, to bad. I am bringing this to everyones attention asking for help. Thanks again for all your help!!

Sarah
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:27:52 AM by ponylady »

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need ebay help and I am not happy
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 06:40:22 PM »
you can ignore her message and file a npb in 4 days or you can cancel. Not much else you can do, since you can't force them to pay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GoldenLambPony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 07:20:06 PM »
Maybe relist it quickly with a buy it now price and require immediate payment? That way you can get some money quickly without all the hassle of a non-paying bidder.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 07:22:18 PM »
How frustrating! I would be annoyed too :mad:    She even made more than one bid to try and win by the looks of it  :huh:  its true that you cant force her to pay up, but you could not respond and open a non-paying bidder case if you dont want to cancel the transaction, or you could cancel  - and  and then offer a second chance to the next highest bidder. 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 07:28:19 PM »
Thank you everyone for all you advice. I ahve a few questions, what actions can I take that will get me any and all of my fees back? I know I cant force her to pay, but I had to pay to list it, and whatever other fee has taken. I could care less which action I must take, Wheter it be cancel the sale, or open a npb aaginst her. Also, of corse I cant leave her bad feedback, but will she be able to if I cancel the sale or open a npb against her?

I do not wnat to sell to the next highest bidder, which would bring the price down to 28$ which I will not sell it for. I would like to have her pay, or just relist the pony with a new auction. I just dont wnat to have to pay fees because she is irresponsible.

Again, thank so much!

amylynnamylynn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 08:27:54 PM »
Open a npb case against her, it will take a couple days but you will get your fees back.  Neither of you will be allowed to leave neg feedback.  Then you can relist for the price you want.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 12:35:20 AM »
I know how annoyed you must feel. It's hard to think of what to say when you are actually in the mist of it.

But I do think you should reply. Say:

"I'm sorry but you outbid another paying buyer. Also by you bidding you may nave discouraged other paying buyers to bid more since the price had already gotten higher. I cannot simply cancel the transaction as I don't think that's fair. If you don't pay, I will be forced to open up a NPB claim."

I'm with you by the way. I don't like these people to get away with this crap.

EDIT TO SAY: OH MY GOD EVERYONE CANCEL THIS BIDDER. She has 33 bid retractions!!! She is obviously some sort of crazy person that bids willy nilly, retracts bids or just doesn't pay. Here is the link to the page where it says bid retractions:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=proudpommom&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Jeez, this is the highest I've ever seen. Why is this person still allowed on Ebay?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:38:50 AM by RockinPrettyBeats »

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 01:40:29 AM »
Can you not do a 'cancel this transaction' ? She gets a message asking her to agree to cancel, then she confirms it, then you get an email saying the transaction is cancelled and you get your final value fees back.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 02:50:39 AM »

EDIT TO SAY: OH MY GOD EVERYONE CANCEL THIS BIDDER. She has 33 bid retractions!!! She is obviously some sort of crazy person that bids willy nilly, retracts bids or just doesn't pay. Here is the link to the page where it says bid retractions:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=proudpommom&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Jeez, this is the highest I've ever seen. Why is this person still allowed on Ebay?

I had never known where you could find this info, so thanks for pointing it out! I'll have to keep an eye open for bid retractions in the future.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 03:17:47 AM »
33 Bid Retractions???? :faint:

I think she has more than money issues.  :huh:

I would probably go ahead and send her the cancel transaction request.  It will allow you to get your fee's back quicker.  If you open a NPB it will take an additional 4 days for you to be able to close the case.  But the choice is yours, as this girl has oviously abused the bid retractions policy.  And her actions should be recorded.

Sorry you had to go through this though it's more than frustrating.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 04:51:55 AM »
If you send a cancel transaction request, does it still punish her by puting a mark against her in Ebays files, so to speak? I know that if you wait 4 days and open a NPB, then that DOES give her a black mark. People who have auction settings set to ban people with one or more NPB in the past few months wouldn't have to deal with her.

If it were me, I would file a NPB, because that actually can get her in trouble. Just canceling it lets her off scott free.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 05:59:59 AM »
If you send a cancel transaction request, does it still punish her by puting a mark against her in Ebays files, so to speak? I know that if you wait 4 days and open a NPB, then that DOES give her a black mark. People who have auction settings set to ban people with one or more NPB in the past few months wouldn't have to deal with her.

If it were me, I would file a NPB, because that actually can get her in trouble. Just canceling it lets her off scott free.

I agree with this. Ebay is much more lax about retracted bids and cancellations - which is obvious by the fact that this buyer has so many retractions and is still running around on ebay. She obviously thinks it's fine to just back out of bids, so she needs to be sent a different message. Agreement to a cancellation (in this case) is basically saying "oh yeah that's totally fine that you entered into a contract to purchase my item and don't intend to follow through with it, carry on doing that!" File the NPB

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 07:48:15 AM »
33 Bid Retractions???? :faint:

I think she has more than money issues.  :huh:

Aint that the truth! :blink:  I think personally I would wait it out and open an NPB case on her then. Yes you'll have to wait a bit longer to get your fees back, but unless you need to relist that item super fast, I dont think that I would want her to get away with this so easily (which she is obviously used to doing :mad: )

Hmm.. maybe its cos its the time of day when my brain is winding down, but if the second highest bidder only bid $28 , why is the winner supposed to be paying $45?  :what: why the price gap? doesnt she just pay the next bid up, and $45 was her highest bid, not the next bid?  *has a confused*  :drunk:  maybe I'm having a *facepalm* moment  :blush:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 08:04:38 AM »
Thanks for letting us know about this disturbing behavior - 33 bid retractions!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 08:06:35 AM »
This is just guessing, but if two people bid against each other for say ten rounds and the winner backs out, then could it maybe award it to the next bidder at whatever bid they had before the other person starte bidding?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal