collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP CUSTOM WEDDING ADVENTURE ADDED CHAPTER 14 Pretending  (Read 1799 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
MLP CUSTOM WEDDING ADVENTURE ADDED CHAPTER 14 Pretending
« on: July 04, 2012, 04:17:22 AM »
Hello Once again i hope you have enjoyed the story, we have come so
far well anyway once again im not going to take ages to explain anything
so just like last timr ive added a link to the previous chapters
if you havent read the previous chapters this post wont make sense to you
so please read the story from the beginning or from whatever part you where
last and enjoy please pm, review, comment or give me ideas or even better
if you would like one of your ponies to appear in the story let me know by pming
me for details.

I want to once again give thanks to everyone who has commented/read and a special
thank you to both hathocat and Salli for not only all there support but all the help and
wisdom they have shared with me 
but a great big special out of  this world thank you goes to hathocat for all the fab
comments you have posted after each and every chapter *i just love reading them*
i hope everyone will continue to read and enjoy this adventure

*Spike appeares holding up a book to the readers*
THE LEGENDARY ARCHIVES OF PONY LORE
"the gold book slowly opens and a page turns and with in its
ancient binding and on the pages words begin to form"
*page reads*

Chapter Index
Chapters 1-6 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298324
Chapters 7-12 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299600.new.html#new

Chapter 13- The Heart That Beats Alone

Far away from Luna and Spike in a world covered in ice and snow, Where freezing ice cold
winds rush across the landscape creating large snow flurries in it wake.
this frozen world lite up as a bright blue flame shot across the sky and  came crashing down
into the snow below.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Out of the blue flames Nightmare Moon appeared shaking the snow off of herself she turned
to look around at her surrondings and gave a heavy sigh, she wasnt happy with the new
arrangements to say the least.  was going so well until she had to come up and ruin it
what a annoying know it all that pony is. The more she though back to what had happened
back at the clearing the more her heart longed for vengence and that look she had given her ,
she growled and dig her hooves into the snow.

NMoon:Foolish Pony!

Suddenly Nightmare moon cast her gaze up at the sky and saw the familiar pink glow of
the empress phoenix pony.

NMoon:Who does she think she is ..ordering me around as if i would listen!

But as she spoke these words they brought no comfort or reasurrence to herself. On her face she held
a look of hurt , it was a lie and she knew it she had listened to that pony after all it didnt matter how
more powerful or strong she was compared to Empress she knew of her great weakness and thus she had
no choice but to listen ever since that terrible day things had gone from bad to worst since and her only
wish she had ever wanted for herself was more then impossible now.

Suddenly a cold ice wind blew across the land and swept past Nightmare Moon waking her up from her
daze, She shoock her head from side to side and then she saw empress eyes only for a second was it
her imagination or a memory eyes that looked at her as f she was something not worth the time or the
breath to acknowledge.

NMoon:How dare she look down at me as if im not even a threat , ill show her ill show everyone just you
             wait HAHAHA!

Nightmare Moon smiled if that pony didnt even see her as a threat she would show her the true fury and
power of her world of nightmares, she would make that pony suffer for her insolent her and the ponies of
ponyville especially that Twylight Sparkle.

She made her way through the snow towards a frozen lake she would have her revenge
on canterlot and all who had gotten in her way, canterlot home of her ..no Luna sister Celestia a pony
who if it hadnt been for her she would never have even existed to begin with and yet instead of excepting
her Nightamre Moon she sent a bunch of young ponies to defeat her .
honeslty if she truly loved luna she would have easily just hand over sun to her instead of
banishing the little squirt, arent sister suppose to share everything.

NMoon:But till then our reunion will have to wait dear sister ill rule the sun yet ..but first ill need to deal with that
             meddling pony Twilight and her friends...

Twylight Sparkle of course she would have to deal with that pony first as she was the one who had ruined
her plans before ,she made her way across the snow towards a frozen lake and looked down at her reflection
and smiled ,this was going to be fun..

Nmoon:But how..of course its simple its been looking me in the face all night
                                               HAA HAA its perfect,
                                               Twylight Sparkle ill get ride of you and that riducluous magic of friendship

She suddenly had another idea one that made nightmare moon smirk she was a genious a absoulty
genius even the great Nocturne will fall there was no way anyone would be able to stop her plans.

NMoon:maybe i should go visit a few good or should i say EVIL friends of mine

But a deal was a deal she thought to herself and sighed she would need to her part to repay her
before she would be able to have her revenge, the wind once again blew hard across the land
and the silence made it even more apparent how alone she was in this frozen landscape

She looked once more into the frozen lake her reflection gaze up at her ...and only her
Nightmare Moon looked to her reflection side where she would normally see luna presence
yelling or pleading for her to stop yet there was no one there.

it still hadnt fully sunk in she was really her own pony no longer apart of Luna. But in all honestly
Nightmare Moon never hated Luna and she found herself actually missing feeling the presence of the little
pony princess. She place one snow covered hoove on her heart and just listened to its quite beat , she had
always found Luna heart to be more melodies and calming. Yet know it was only her own heart beating alone.
A single tear fell down her cheeck.

She honesly belived that it would matter to her if Luna just disappered as she held no feelings
for the young alicorn or so she though but the hard reality was that Luna had made herself apart
of the cold hateful heart of feared Nightmare moon
She would never admit it outloud but what she really missed was Luna...but this was the moment she
had been waiting for and with that Nightmare Moon willied the tightning feeling in her chest away and
walked further into the frozen world.
[/b]

Nightmare Moon stumpled through the snow completely unaware that someone else was watching.
There over looking the winter valley high up on a cliff face a merpony sat gazing at the blue flames
in wonder , she had noticed the blue flames earlier while she was swimming with her friends the leapord
seals, when suddenly it  across the sky and scared her friends away and with nothing else to do she
deside to go see what had frightened themaway.

The blue flames seemed to resonate to towards the centre of the flames where she could just work out a
figure of some kind. she looked even more puzzled by the second.

????:How very odd what do you suppose that is?
[/i]

At first the the merpony watched the flames and began to feel slightly afraid she didnt know
who or what this flame was or if it was friendly or not but she chewed her bottom lip
she wouldnt be scared she was her home and if anyone had come here to harm it she would
fight to protect it yet she praid this was a friendly blue flame thingy. nervously she watched on
waiting for something to happen ,When suddenly a voice bellowed across the winter world once more

NMoon:I Hate Snow

But instead of being afraid teh merpony began to smile happily and trembled with excitment
she could belive it after this time could it really be her.

????:Wait a second that grumpy voice and very mocking tone ..its Nightmare Moon how wonderful!!!

The merpony was so happy she was near tears she had been so long to see her and this
frozen world was no place for ponies so her only compaions where the animals that lived and
survived in the ice and snow, but finally a pony and not just any pony.

Once again a loud grumpy voice echoed from across the valley

NMoon:I Hate This Place

The merpony was so excited as tears of pure joy ran down her cheeks she had been waiting
for this for so long since when last she had seen had been when Celestia had banished her to the moon
and that event had lead to that terrible day and to her own imprisonment here in the ice world.

????:Luna has finally come back to visit me hooray, i cant wait to see her i had better go catch her

She quickly made her way to the mountain lake hidden deep within the mountain where the water there
wasnt frozen she deside to use one of the many water passage ways to get to Nightmare Moon quickly
She didnt want to wait a moment more she had missed Luna so much and had been waiting for her return.
Little did the merpony know that Nightmare Moon wasnt Luna as they two where no longer apart of the same
body.

[u]Chapter 14-Pretending[/u]

It had taken a good few hours for the merpony to reach the large alicorn
upon approching Nightmare moon the first thing the merpony noticed was the mighty
alicorn was stuck in the snow

Nightmare Moon still hadnt noticed the new comer and was more intreasted in the
fact she was stuherself stuck in the cold snow she tried her harderst to get herself free
but to no avail. Out of frustration she closed her eyes and concentrated to increase her
blue nightmare flames to melt the snow.

NMoon:Fine ill just melt the snow!

The merpony glanced down in awe as the flames grew bigger and a smile grew bigger
on the newcomers face before she giggled and finally deside to speak up and let the
other now she wasnt alone.

??:Luna?

Nightmare Moon suddenly went rigid and her anger grew to boiling ponit she quickly
glanced behind to see a pony or was it a fish? she held a puzzled expression before
glaring coldly at the merpony who appeared unfazed by the gesture and smiled.

????:Luna are you okay?

Once again the newcomer had called her Luna hearing that name alone brought pain
in her heart but she didnt show it. Suddenly Nightamre Moon was about to correct the
pony but she stop and smirked.

NMoon:Luna..How dare you call....wait Luna?

Nightmare Moon was lost in though her plan began to form in her mind, so she thinks
im luna ...this might be worth my time to play along she said to herself oh this was perfect
she would have a importnat pawn if she played this right. Then the merpony spoke once more
worry was apparent in her voice as she spoke.

????:Luna are you okay?

It was now or never with that Nightmare Moon cleared her voice and spoke in Luna voice the
merpony eyes light up like lights on a christmas tree upon hearing the familiar voice Luna voice.

NMoon:Y..Yes ...im just cold

Nightmare Moon watched the merpony and mentally slapped herself for sounding so weak
she sounded like a goody two shoes, but as far she could tell the merpony was taking the
bait and was convinced that this was Luna. But she still couldnt help feeling anxious as
Luna must have meet this unusal pony long before her imprisoment so if the pony asked her
to conform her name she wouldnt be able to thsi left her on edge.

Perfect she belives im Luna, with her ability ill be one step closer to my goal she though to herself

The merpony smiled brightky and warmly at the alicorn if the aliron was cold it was only right to
get her out of this frozen world and somewhere warm and the merpony knew the perfect place
her home the grotto.

????:Well then come with me to the grotto

Nightmare Moon smiled back at her yes this would definelty work to her advanage nothing
could possibly go wrong with this plan as there was definetly no meddling Twilight Sparkle
around to ruin her plans.

NMoon:..okay ..Th..Thank you

With that Nightmare Moon followed the merpony into the snow to the hidden grotto little
did the two now that some one ws waiting for the merpony.
[/b]
Chapter 15  -COMING TOMMORROW
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:38:30 AM by Flutter_Valley »

Offline lovelauraland

• Trade Count: (+127)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelauraland.com
great job, love seeing my custom in your story, it makes me smile :hug:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Its such a sweet story! Keep going, honey - your story always makes me smile!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Flutter_Valley

great job, love seeing my custom in your story, it makes me smile :hug:

:biggrin:im so glad it does i just added the new chapter so i hope you enjoy that one as well and a little sneak hint the next chapter features another of your customs XD

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 12:41:04 AM

Its such a sweet story! Keep going, honey - your story always makes me smile!

XD Yeah thanks hathocat dont worry ill keep going today i added a new chapter early XD so new chapter up hooray!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: MLP CUSTOM WEDDING ADVENTURE ADDED CHAPTER 14 Pretending
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »
Yay!! More Nightmare Moon! It is fun seeing my customs in your story :D

Flutter_Valley

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 05:57:41 AM »
Yay!! More Nightmare Moon! It is fun seeing my customs in your story :D

yeah XD im glad you like the story oh and quick reminder to everyone else i havent stopped this story im rereleasing the uncut version later this month or next month at the latest its well worth the wait XD it will include new chapters i originally edited out so youll see more of spike alongside a few more well known mlp fim cast ... XD

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 12:29:18 PM »
Thats great :) I am glad you are still working on it!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal