collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 86750 times)

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
.5 day for me. Did a little bit of walking this morning, but otherwise I have been trapped in my room with a sewing machine and junk food.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
2 poitnts...i am a clean freak and proud of it:) cleand my basement and bathroom for workout....great hair....and bubbly personality:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
I did poorly on vacation (as I had suspected).  Lots of junk food, though I did all my exercises plus rode bikes and walked and boogie boarded.  So 1 point each day from the 16th to the 25th.  I've done pretty well since coming back though, I had a salad last night when my husband ate pizza.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
2 points for me today. :) Even did good while shopping at the grocery store! That's 2 good trips in a row. Feeling happy.

Just finished a wicked round of DDR. Ate good today. I was really hungry, but avoided eating early so I could enjoy a nice meal at Panera without having to worry about eating too much. Stopped when I was full.

It's been a great weekend. I'm in a super-good mood and it's really affecting my energy level and my motivation to keep on.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Checking in of the day! I ate well. Even whe. We went to Wendy's I opted for a salad x3 Went thrifting from 9:30 to 3 so, needless to say that was a nice work out in itself. Lol I also did my leg exercises. I'll give myself a 1.5 since I didn't actually do an official cardio work out. 25.5 points!

Everyone is doing great! :D And don't worry, Zenna. Vacation is the one time you're supposed to be allowed to not eat so great! :) And keep up the DDRin, Yuru! I would join your challenges but I only have the Xbox 360 for right now and the DDR on there is a lot different from PS2 :( I prefer PS2 a lot but....it's what I got right now. Lol And no way to hook up my PS2 in the first place :<
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
And keep up the DDRin, Yuru! I would join your challenges but I only have the Xbox 360 for right now and the DDR on there is a lot different from PS2 :( I prefer PS2 a lot but....it's what I got right now. Lol And no way to hook up my PS2 in the first place :<

First of all, so jealous! I wanted to go thrifting this weekend, but had to pass it up due to financials not cooperating. Bah! Find anything good?

I wonder if we have any overlapping songs. I still have a couple other PS2 games to find before I have a full collection, but it would be fun if we could find songs to do and compare scores and stuff. Which game do you have for the 360? I can check out the song list.

Ai from Aurora

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I found a lot of tahirts and shorts! Haha :) I'm stocking up for my vacation next week! ;D Thrifting is so amazing isn't it? *3* I hope you get to go some time soon!

And I have DDR Universe 2 :) I need to see if any of the gamestops around here have the first and third one so I have more songs to choose from. Let me know if you can find any good songs! :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
^ I have a ridiculously sweet tooth, Rhini, so maybe I can help you.. ^.^

Tic tacs are 2 cals each.
Pixy Stix are 8 cals each.
Pop Rocks, around 25 cals.
Marshmallow Fluff is a godsend - 40 cals in two tablespoons!
There's about 28 cals in a chupa chup lollipop.
Airheads, 60 cals per stick.
Cherryheads, 90 cals in a pack.
Marshmallows are often fat-free.
Sugar-free sweeties and sweeteners in your drinks instead of sugar tend to have under 5 cals!
Bubblegum / sugar free gum often tend to be really low cal also.

If you're craving chocolate, I recommend trying a few squares of dark choc instead of milk. It contains antioxidants and is much better for you! As an alternative, why not try fruity ice lollies? Or frozen grapes?
I shall file this away! Thanks! I got some dark chocolate at Target and while I normally don't like it, this stuff was really good! It was sea salt flavored, and I really liked the extra kick of salt at then end. I have this problem where I'll eat something sweet, then salty, then sweet etc etc because I keep trying to balance the other out, and this way it satisfied both! I have some frozen lemonade pops in the freezer too that are okay.

I did pretty good today, ate kidna meh but was up and active and doing stuff all afternoon. 1 point!  :biggrin:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
I might be able to go thrifting next weekend, but we shall see!

Not seeing any overlapping songs based on what I have, but will look into the other PS2 games and see what's there. If not, I have an Xbox 360. Maybe I can cross the streams!  :cool:

Ai from Aurora

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
ooph...  >_<  No food points for me today... I baked cookies....

...and we just got in the door from dinner at the in-laws... divine asian style pork belly  :lookround:

...and owing to cookie baking, and a day filled with visitors and visiting... exercise was and for the rest of the evening will be a no goer... I'll be better tomorrow!!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
^ yum baking!  :P

I've been good again today.  Went for a forestry walk and have been eating well.  I also went through my drawers and had a big throw out of old clothes that I will never wear again.  Some of them were so awful that I can't even give them to the op-shop.

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
^ yum baking!  :P

I've been good again today.  Went for a forestry walk and have been eating well.  I also went through my drawers and had a big throw out of old clothes that I will never wear again.  Some of them were so awful that I can't even give them to the op-shop.

I need to do that so badly. I've spent so much time not having to leave the house (SAHM, yay/boo) that my wardrobe is pretty much reduced to two pairs of jeans that don't fit, pajamas and 10 year old t-shirts. It's shameful, really.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
2 point day 2 point day 2 point day! and oh my gosh, nauseous is not even the word.. :X

Haven't done well on the supplement front, only one ensure today. Mom forgot to wake me in time for it because I was sleeping on the sofa (due to drunken father being obnoxious and snoring :enraged: again.)

But we just went for a meal, which strikes absolute fear into me.. but I realised that I was a lot of calories behind what I'm supposed to be having, and I calculated the amount I'd need. So had a look at the children's menu. I managed around 3/4 of a small children's pizza (mini!) and around 5 chips.

I feel so, so sick and it's seriously screwing with my head, but I'm giving myself the full 2 points because for me, this was one heck of an achievement. I can't say it'll be happening again anytime soon and I've got an hour of cardio planned to compensate for it, but it took a lot of willpower and overcoming fear to manage even this small amount.

Fight like a girl..

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
Way to go BrightSide!!! That's so wonderful! I know if must've been really hard, but you did it! And if you did it once, you can do it again. Whenever it's the right time, just know it's possible. Maybe you can distract yourself with something sedentary until you feel less nauseated? TV or a book or something? And if you can stop your cardio a little early, even 5 minutes will be an accomplishment. I know how hard it is to change destructive thought and behavior problems, so as much as I want to encourage you to not work out at all if you could help it, I understand that's probably truly impossible for you right now. But baby steps will get you there eventually. Do what you can and be proud of yourself for it, and don't beat yourself up for the rest. You CAN DO IT! You are incredible and courageous and beautiful and I have faith in you!
 :hug:  :cheer: :cheer:

2 point day 2 point day 2 point day! and oh my gosh, nauseous is not even the word.. :X

Haven't done well on the supplement front, only one ensure today. Mom forgot to wake me in time for it because I was sleeping on the sofa (due to drunken father being obnoxious and snoring :enraged: again.)

But we just went for a meal, which strikes absolute fear into me.. but I realised that I was a lot of calories behind what I'm supposed to be having, and I calculated the amount I'd need. So had a look at the children's menu. I managed around 3/4 of a small children's pizza (mini!) and around 5 chips.

I feel so, so sick and it's seriously screwing with my head, but I'm giving myself the full 2 points because for me, this was one heck of an achievement. I can't say it'll be happening again anytime soon and I've got an hour of cardio planned to compensate for it, but it took a lot of willpower and overcoming fear to manage even this small amount.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Week 3 Challenge ~

For this week, I'd like everyone to take a minute before they eat or exercise and ask why they are doing it? Is it because you're hungry, avoiding something? Feeding a craving?

Just ask yourself, why before doing an activity. Examine some of the underlying reasons you might be eating or exercising.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal