collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 87049 times)

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
The weather brightened up, so I got to try out my new rope! :drunk: Wow, it's amazing.. For such a good price, it's lightweight, fast and the handles don't hurt my hands. I did 10 minutes of really fast skipping after returning from a walk, but I had to stop because I almost passed out. :sad: Ouch.

Today has been odd because I've been non-stop hungry. Like my stomach's been cramping and hurting and I never usually feel hunger.. It's subsided at the moment (sucking on a lollipop, they're soothing for both mind and body ^.^ ) but it's strange. For anorexics, it's one of the most terrifying things ever..
Fight like a girl..

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Checking in! Not done too badly this week :cheer:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

keikokukien

• Trade Count: (0)
We definitely won't turn anyone away that just wants to be a part of the supportive community.

I know exactly what you mean about the south! We were stationed in Savannah and my husband STILL drinks copious amounts of sweet tea. Just do what you can =)

XD;; I didn't even realize there was a prize...I should read posts all the way through before I get excited. lol...

Sweet tea is so addicting! So are Savannah sweets, but they are something to look forward to once or twice a year without feeling -too- guilty...(but oh so good!)

Thank you! I've already started changing my diet a little. Turned down tea this morning and switched to green tea with only a little bit of honey and for the rest of the day, I'm going to drink water and one glass of milk. I did one set of 8 pushups first thing this morning and worked in my grandmother's garden pulling up a few banana trees for sale. I think that counts as exercise because I came in sweating like a dog. ^ ^;; Only managed to get two out of four trees, but at least it was something... I'm too out of shape to do much more than that. Yesterday I only managed to walk around the block twice because the heat was just too much for jumping. I'm going to try and do better tomorrow.

Keep up the good work guys! Some of the ideas in this thread are really good ones.

The weather brightened up, so I got to try out my new rope! :drunk: Wow, it's amazing.. For such a good price, it's lightweight, fast and the handles don't hurt my hands. I did 10 minutes of really fast skipping after returning from a walk, but I had to stop because I almost passed out. :sad: Ouch.

Today has been odd because I've been non-stop hungry. Like my stomach's been cramping and hurting and I never usually feel hunger.. It's subsided at the moment (sucking on a lollipop, they're soothing for both mind and body ^.^ ) but it's strange. For anorexics, it's one of the most terrifying things ever..

Oh no! Don't stress yourself out to the point of passing out, dear! D: You weren't dehydrated were you?

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
i tried out my new exercise Wii Mario baseball it was strangely fun i don't like baseball but i could stand to play that and it was a little challenging :)

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
Yesterday was not a good day at all for me. A .5 day for a little bit of exercise.
Today I am trying to do better, but I am still struggling a bit. I'm just going to try and forget about it and start new tomorrow.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Week 2 Challenge

Did a bit more thinking on the challenge for this week, since last weeks seemed to have been more difficult than I anticipated. So I decided that I would "borrow" from Crowing Glory, since she is already doing something I think everyone should be doing.

The Challenge:

For 3 of the next 7 days, write down three positive things about yourself and repeat them to yourself at 3 times during the day.

:hug:

Hopefully this one is a bit easier on everyone!

Post Merge: June 24, 2012, 01:44:06 PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

:hug: I'll do some responding a bit later, probably with some teaser photos then too. I'm working on some homework at the moment.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:44:06 PM by SurfStar »

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Argh! So I just ate at Movie Tavern and I am not finding any resources of nutritional info. Blarg.

So ... I don't really know what I'm going to end up doing about food today, since I have no idea how many calories I've consumed (or even a guesstimate).

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
yay more teasers!!!!!

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
OK!!! ^__^ so i havent been able to get to the computer since last sun.... bleh!  ^_^  i have been bad.... and busy, moving boxes furniture and other nonsense, so no exercise, but i have been good on food except for yesterday(my bday) and today.  yesterday was obvious, today... just lazy and stuck at parties at fatty food restaurants. :/   so 5 pts for me, and 1 from last sunday, so 6 total.... bleh!!!!! 

I think i can do that challenge!!!! ^_^ 
so the plan is to actually do my exercise, also, I want to dig my bike out and maybe run the trail as well as ride it! ^__^    woo!  now that the unpacking and moving of large objects is over, maybe i can get back on track and make up for lost time! ^___^  :3   

maybe i can keep in better here, and get caught up with all you guys also!!! :3

good luck everyone on the second week!!!!   <3 <3 <3
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
OK!!! ^__^ so i havent been able to get to the computer since last sun.... bleh!  ^_^  i have been bad.... and busy, moving boxes furniture and other nonsense, so no exercise, but i have been good on food except for yesterday(my bday) and today.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
OK!!! ^__^ so i havent been able to get to the computer since last sun.... bleh!  ^_^  i have been bad.... and busy, moving boxes furniture and other nonsense, so no exercise, but i have been good on food except for yesterday(my bday) and today.

Happy Belated Birthday!
FRANKS!!! ^__^  <3
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Thought I should check in! I was really sick with asthma for Sunday till Tuesday last week but I started on Wednesday and did pretty well all week. I made meals every night and did a lot of exercising. I've been eating at least two meals and not purging which is good, but I've defiantly thought about it.

I've been sewing cosplays most of the week, which is lots of hard work. I'm making pants and ties, which I have never done before.

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I finally tried something new!   Is it too late to claim the point?  It's orange/passionfruit Sunny Delight  lol

I like difficult challenges and easy challenges, both.  I think a mix is perfect.

Yay spoilers!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
I finally tried something new!   Is it too late to claim the point?  It's orange/passionfruit Sunny Delight  lol

I like difficult challenges and easy challenges, both.  I think a mix is perfect.

Yay spoilers!
  passion fruit!!! WHERE?  :what: my favorite fruit in the world!

Today I got one point, kept within my food range. 0 on workout. I pushed my legs too hard yesterday, got pressure sores on the pads of both of my feet and my bad knee is really sore today. Sometimes I need to remember to take a day of rest so my body can heal a bit. I'm going to start skating every Thursday and sometimes saturdays if they have a jam session. I'm not in derby anymore I shouldn't expect my body to do what I was doing then right off the bat.

Plus, I made a new skating friend! :D so much nicer having someone to chat with, all my friends are sick of me asking them to go skating.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
Sat and Sun, 1 point each.  It's my/our 2 year wedding anniversary this w/end so my hubbie and I are having a bit of a shut-in.  We have not left the house since we both got home Friday night.  And won't till Tuesday for work/gym (we are re-starting our 5AM workouts at the gym 3 mornings a week now that my schedule is a bit less crazy).  Been good about sticking to my nutrition plan but the only exercize I've been up to is stuff that I'm not sure can count as exercize.  Nuff Said. 

Does the trampoline exercize count as something new?  b/c I'd never done that before.  Jumped around a bit on one sure, but not sustained for 20+ mins!!!

OHOHOH!!!  And I stepped on the scale this AM....I'm down to 215 lbs!  Slowly but surely it's working!

edit to add:  DaffyDilly, look into if maybe a local school has an open swim for community members.  I know the UK is different from the US, but our local HS and ES have open swim in their pool 2 nights a week for community (town) members.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:21:40 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal