collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Candy_Bang's Wishlist  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Candy_Bang's Wishlist
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:58:53 AM »
This is still a WIP, mostly for use by those wishing to swap, trade or buy me gifts, and a little so I can quickly keep track of who I'm looking for.

My main collecting priorities are up top, then there are more out of date details at the bottom, which I've left as they might be kind of helpful to people I haven't swapped with before.

MAIN COLLECTING PRIORITIES

G1

I am currently working my way through collecting Sugarberry-pose,  Crumpet-pose, and Ballerina adult G1s.

TAFFY
SUGARBERRY
LEMON TREATS
LOVE PETAL
STRAWBERRY SCOOPS
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
RINGLETS (UK)
LOVE STORY (UK)
NICE N SPICY (UK)
BUTTERFLY PONY (DUTCH)

CRUMPET
MUNCHY
MIRROR MIRROR
SEAFLOWER
DAINTY DAHLIA
NC MOMMY APPLE DELIGHT
FLOWER BELLE
CLOVER (UK)
VANILLA TREAT (UK)
NURSE LOVEHEART (UK)
GOOD WEATHER (UK)
MOMMY SUNBRIGHT (UK)
BANGLES (UK)
SHELL PONY (DUTCH)

TIP TOES
SILKY SLIPPER
POSEY ROSE
TWINKLE DANCER

G1 customs poses

Loves: Sugarberry, Crumpet, Precious Pocket moulds, shy unicorn, Buttons. Love all Sparkle Ponies and Twinkle Eyes.
Likes: Sitting, Trotting, Truly, Gingerbread, Quackers, Bride, Powder, Moondancer, Glory, Whizzer, North Star, Locket, boy
Dislikes: Flatfoot, shy, Tootsie, Mimic, both Firefly poses (although I liked the character). Dislike Super Long Hair.

I AM NOT CURRENTLY COLLECTING G2, G3 OR LATER.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE A LITTLE OUT OF DATE, BUT COULD POTENTIALLY STILL GIVE INSIGHT FOR CUSTOM SWAPS.

NON-PONY

I actively collect comics (CD, Marvel and Indy). I particularly like merch / customs featuring Batman, Joker, or Harley Quinn.
The Cloud 9 cult TV show The Tribe is my favourite show EVER.
I love me some glitter, glitter, glitter. And rhinestones. And glow in the dark / colour change. AND GLITTER :L
I like cheerleading and boxing.
JEM & THE HOLOGRAMS.
I have a soft spot for G1 Puppy in My Pocket and Littlest Pet Shop.
I like Good Luck, Grumpy, and Share Bear CareBears.
Alice In Wonderland, especially the Cheshire Cat.

Customs!

G1 poses I like are trotting pose (eg Posy), Bride pose, Shady's pose, all unicorn poses especially Fizzy's, Whizzer or Masquerade pegasus poses, Crumpet or Pillow Talk's pose. Possibly a remake of G4 Dewdrop Dazzle? She reminds me of G1 Tropical / Rockin' Beat ponies.

G2 customs are welcome if they're glittery or remakes of Majesty, Twilight, early G1 unicorns, or Twinkle Eyed G1s.

G3 baits I love are Divine Shines or glittery Playful Pony fakies. I like remakes of Majesty, Twilight, early G1 unicorns, or Twinkle Eyed G1s. Possibly a remake of DewDrop Dazzle.

G4. Prefer G1 or G3 really. Although the snow globe ponies are cool.

ONTO THE PONIES!

I don't tend to accept head/body mismatch ponies into my herd.

My collecting tends to fall into categories of boys, transparent bodies, glittery, romantic, Bride mould, unicorns, TE or royal. I also collect some pegasi and random brightly coloured ponies. My favourite Nirvanas are Argie unicorns and Brillitos ponies. Scroll to the bottom for my G3 'Don't Have Yet' List.

G1

Boys: I collect adult brother/daddy ponies with feathered hooves. I'm not currently collecting baby brothers or Daddy Berrytown etc.
I need Fireball,  Lightning and Ice Crystal to complete my Mountain Boys. I need Trucker's purple bandana and hat, Wigwam's headdress, and a pink bandana.
Nirvana Boys: I'm also after a NC Daddy Apple Delight, and all the Columbian Daddy ADs when I am rich. At some point I want to have all of the Mexican Princes, Spanish Big Brother variants and maybe Mountain Boy variants.
Fakie boys: Mexican adult boy pony fakies!

Transparent bodies: My Glow n Show set is complete, as is my Store set of Sparkle ponies. I'm after MO Napper and MO Twinkler, possibly an upgrade on MO Sky Rocket. I have the sparkle babies. I may be interested in customs made from Sparkle Pony baits, and I like Sky Rocket rehairs.
Fakies: [/b] I love glittery sparkle-bodied Crumpet-pose G1 fakies. AKA Warrior Princess fakies. One is pink with pink hair, blue eyes, orange eyeshadow and orange heart symbols. She comes with a pink comb, brush, two butterfly clasps, a silvery crown and a sword/sceptre. I have her loose but would like her MIP (or a loose army xD). Her packaging says Awesome Toyz Fashion Pony Playset. Another is purple with purple hair, blue eyes, yellow eyeshadow and reddish heart symbols. She comes with two pink butterfly clasps, a crown, sword, pink brush and comb. Her packaging says Pretty Pony and has G3 pony art, weirdly. I WANT HER! I don't know if she comes in any other variations, but if she does I want them too!
Nirvana: I'd like more Argie Brillitos but I'm currently too poor :P

Glittery
: see above.

Romantic: I've got a soft spot for Bride moulds and customs from them. I still need to get Confettis and Love In A Mist, probably some others.

Bride mould: I adore this mould. I tend to like Bride mould customs and 'rescuing' cheap Bride baits for my army.

Unicorns: I love early unicorns! I'm after Buttons, Twist, Fizzy upgrade, Galaxy upgrade in particular, AND REPOSE/ALTERNATE GENERATION CUSTOMS of Fizzy, Galaxy, Majesty, Twilight, and other early unicorns. I have a soft spot for Sunbeams, Glories, Starflowers, Moondancers, Twilights and MAJESTIES. Also require Scandinavian Gusty ... If it's a unicorn I probably want her.
Nirvana unicorns: YES XD
Argie unicorns are my preference, when my budget permits.
Rainbow-haired white Moondancer.
Rainbow-haired white Gingerbread.
Rainbow-haired white Skyflier.
RWB-haired yellow Buttons.
Red-haired pink Powder.
White-haired lavendar Powder.
Green-haired white Gusty.
Yellow-haired pink Pinwheel.
Red-haired pink Pinwheel.
Green-haired blue Sparkler.
Red-haired blue Sparkler.
Salmon-haired white Moondancer.
Blue-haired white Moondancer.
Green-haired white Moondancer.
Purple-haired pink Glory.
Green Tuneful (Majesty pose).
Pink-haired gold Sprinkles Brillitos upgrade.
Gold Flutterby Brillitos.

Twinkle Eyes:
I still require Mimic, and an upgrade on most of these girls. I have a soft spot for Fizzy and Galaxy, so I tend to accept them and customs / rehairs of them into my herd. Also love Sweetie and Gingerbread, so customs of them are also welcome.

Royal
: In particular I'm looking for my childhood SERENA WITH BLUE/AQUA AND GOLD TINSEL.
I tend to collect the wands.
I need most of the second wave princesses.
I don't collect Brush n Grows, and I have the Bride mould Princesses (though may be open to more of those). At some point I intend to complete the Mexican Princes and probably adopt various princess variants.

Pegasi: I like Whizzer and Masquerade poses.

Other: Dollymix, SHS, especially if neon-coloured or glittery.

G2:

Boys: complete I think.
Romance: LightHeart's wedding set. Possibly an upgrade on Prince Blue Dream and Princess Flora. A mint Princess Crystal to cozy up to my Prince Firefly.
Other: Miss Painter, random bright others. I don't actively collect G2 but I like them if they're in nice condition.

G3:

I NO LONGER COLLECT G3.

Transparent bodies: Divine Shine variants, baits, fakies and customs.
I collect glittery, transparent-bodied G3 mould fakies e.g. 'Playful Pony'. I'm after the orange pony MIP and the diva pose pink pony MiP. I'm after most of them loose, particularly blue, pink or red.
Glittery: see above. Also Sparkle ponies, anything with glitter on forehead, horn or symbol.
Romance: certain Valentines ponies like Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle.
Unicorns: Rarity, certain Sweetie Belles
Royal: Princesses or ponies with royal symbols.
Pegasi: anything but Starcatchers or scented I think (not because I dont love them but because I can only justify homing so many duplicates). I've got a soft spot for Star Catcher so I MIGHT be interested in merch.
Other: styling ponies! (And possibly fakies of these). Not Pinkie Pie as I have a few already. Also Dollymix ponies, both G1 and G3.

G4:
Boys: blind bag boys, I think just Mosely Orange and the green one.
Sparkle:as above

G3 'Don't Have Yet' List. THIS IS PROBABLY REALLY OUT OF DATE (BUT HAVE LEFT SO I CAN AMEND IT LATER IF I GO BACK TO COLLECTING G3).

Abracadabra
Amberlocks
Anchors Away
Applejack
April Daisy
April Mist
August Breeze
August Gladiolus
Aurora Mist
Autumn Crisp
Autumn Skye
Banjo Blue
Bashful Bonnet
Bay Breeze
Beach Belle
Beachcomber
Bee Bop
2008 Birthday Celebration Collector's Set
Blossomforth
Blue Mist
Bubblecup
Bumbleberry
Bumblesweet
Candy Apple
Candy Cane
Carribean Delight
Cherry Blossom
Chilly Breezes
Chocolate Delight
Cinnamon Breeze
Cloud Climber
Comet Tail
Crowning Glory
Crystal Crown
Crystal Lace
Crystal Lake
Cute Curtsey
Daffidazey
Dainty Daisy
Daisy Paisley
Daisyjo
Dance Slippers
Darling Dahlia
Daybreak
Dazzle Surprise
December Delight
December Poinsetta
Demin Blue
Desert Palm
Doseydotes
Dream Blue
Dream Drifter
Fair Weaither
Fairy Dust
Fantastical February
February Violet
Fizzy Pop
Flippety Flop
Flitter Flutter
Flower Wishes
Flutterbutter
Frilly Frocks
Frisco
Fun Fairy
Garden Glade
Gardinia Glow
Gem Blossom
Gigglebean
Glitter Glide
Golden Delicious
Goodie Goodie
Green Apple
Heather Winds
Island Delight
Island Rainbow
Jade Garden
January Carnation
January Joy
Jazz Matazz
Jolly Lolly
July Jubilee
July Larkspur
June Blossom
June Rose
Juniper Jade
Kimono
Lavandar Cloud
Lickedy Split
Loop De La
Lovely Ladybug
Love Wishes
Luau
Magic Marigold
March Daffodil
March Mischief
Marshmallow Coco
May Belle
May Lily of the Valley
Meadowbrook
Midnight Dream
2008 Winter Minty
Mistletoe
Misty Blue
Mittens
MLP Fair Dandelion
Moondancer
Morning Dawn Delight
Morning Glory
Morning Monarch
November Chrysanthenum
November Nights
October Calendula
October Dreams
Peach Surprise
Peachy Keen
Pearly Pie
Petal Blossom
Piccolo
Pickalilly
Portobella
Precious Gem
Pretty Palace
Princess Peppermint
Pumpkin Tart
Rainbow Berry
Rainbow Bubbles
Rainbow Flash
Rainbow Surprise
Rainbow Treat
Rarity
Razzeroo
Rhapsody Ribbons
Ribbon Wishes
Rosey Posey
Round n Round
Royal Ribbon
Rythme n Rhyme
Royal Beauty (both)
Sand Dollar
Saphire Shores
Savannah Stage
Scooter Sprite
Seaspray
September Aster
Serendipity
Shelle Belle
Shenanigans
Shimmer Shine
Silly Sunshine
Silver Glow
Silver Lining
Silver Rain
Silver Song
Skedoodle
Skywishes
Snow'el (either)
Sno' Glo'
Snowdrop Swirl
Snowflake
Sparklesnap
Sparkleworks
Spring Carnivale
Spring Parade
Spring Fever
Spring Treat
Star Dasher
Star Flight
Star Flower
Starshimmer
Star Surprise
Strawberry Reef
Strawberry Sunset
Strawberry Swirl
Summer Berry
Summer Bloom
Summer Shores
Sunny Days
Sunny Salsa
Sunny Sparkle
Sunrise
Sunshimmer
Sunshine Blossom
Sunshine Parade
Sunshower
Sweet Breeze
Sweet September
Sweet Sparkle
Sweet Song
Swirlypop
Tangerine Sunset
Tink a Tink a Too
Toboggan
Toodleloo
Triple Treat
Trolley
Tropical Delight
Twilight Pink
Twilight Twinkle
Twinkle Hope
Twinkle Bloom
Twirlerina
Valenshy
Velvet Bow
Wind Wisher
Windy Wisp
Wing Songer
Winterberry
Winter Snow
Winter Wish
Yesterdaisy

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:43:30 AM by Candy_Bang »
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal