collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A PC on a Mexican, some odds, and a question  (Read 1125 times)

Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (0)
A PC on a Mexican, some odds, and a question
« on: May 25, 2012, 06:24:45 PM »

Hi =)

Finally took some pics (and still missing a lot of others...).  But here, first some of my weird Mexican ponies (not intentional...  wanting the correct body parts for them =P  Or if someone has an idea for loose pieces price -want to buy/trade-... =P).  This is what happens with loose heads, and kids, and buying a mystery lot.

But first off:

Please a PC for alt. Mexican white body / purple hair Swirly Whirly.  (Please see the album http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/dyzarktarzk/Alt%20Swirly%20Whirly/).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Description:  (Feel free to ask more details/pictures)

Eyes scratched and in seriues need of some damage control (they seee you~ *eerie voice*).
Has a lot of paint marks on her body.  Including those of lipstick of highlighter.  Particulary on his left side (up his symbol and part of his ear and eyebrow).
Symbols have some paint lose.
Hair is uncut.  It is a little dry but nothing too serious (I think?), specially his tail is way softer.
Has some cancer / age spots.

Baby Quackdancer (Baby Moondancer's body, and Baby Quacker's head).
(In the lot pic it appeared as a complete Baby Quackers, so oh, big surprise to receive a Baby Moondancer's body with a Baby Quackers head).  (Album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/dyzarktarzk/Baby%20Quackdancer/)

Baby Quackers head is in amazing condition.
It's pretty white.
Paint of eyes and teeth are amazing, maybe a rellay small scratch on the right eye.  The right iris is way larger than the other eye, so the pupil looks small.
Hair needs a good wash and it's a little dry, but I'm sure with some love (aka conditioner) will be lovely.

Baby Moondancers body.
Is really white.
Has a small paint mark on it's back.
Symbols.  Have some paint lose on both sides, but it's not that visible on the left side (right side's moon has rubbed part of the lower end).
It's tail is a little dry, but soft.

When I got it, the tail was INSIDE the body, so getting a poor mixed baby was startling.  But when I opened it I found the tail inside XD 

So... missing the correct body pieces XD  (Or if someone has an idea to sell/trade them/it).

Just to ask/show.

Twilight  ( http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/dyzarktarzk/Headless%20Twilight/ )
I need a head for her!!!  It was a gift, so needing a head... even a US head will do XD).
But a really faded head, please.  It has some history to it.  At first I asked to buy it, and was rejected my offer, and later it was given to me as a gift, so has sentimental value =)

And finally, the only one not sure what to think about:

Minty Belle  ( http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/dyzarktarzk/Minty%20Belle/ I'm gonna take better pics tomorrow with good light, and comparing with the normal Blue Belle's with blue eyes and purple eyes)

First off, why I say Minty Belle.  I know that Mexican Blue Belle can have blue and purple eyes (I have both), but the blue for Blue Belle's eyes are a little darker.  This Minty Belle's has the same blue as Minty (please, insist me to take a close pic of the eyes when I charge my camera, aka, find my charger *sigh*  I need to clean...).
Second.  The body color.  It is greenish, not the grey/blue for Blue Belle.  I know Mexicans can turn greenish (have/had an alt. pose Blossom who had half of his body green and the other the normal color, Prince Sapphire and my greenish CF Lily Ledy Cotton Candy), so I decided to open this oen up to see it's interior.  Has the same greenish color, it doesn't look faded. 
And third.  It's hair color.  It's the white/pale lavender/pinkish color that is really rare on Blossom (I have her with this color two times, and both are unfaded), and it was the cottonish feeling like the Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies hair, not the normal nylon texture.  She's missing her tail, so there's no way to know it's color.  The neck ring wasn't torn, I broke it when pulled her head apart to see her insides (I feel really bad at this ;_;), so I'm guessing the tail was pulled out from the outside.
Her symbols are terrible faded, you can still see/guess the stars, but all are almost gone.  At first, I thought it was Minty due to the eyes and hair (when I just took her out of the box), but symbol's are Blue Belle's.

I know Minty is WAY greenier than this one, but it doesn't really have Blue Belle's body color also, so now, it's time to guess:

An error with incorrect hair?

And, as I'm having a huge Mexican army (more than 150 loose ponies)... I'm noticing that some ponies tend to have a LOT of variations (symbol arrangement + height + eye color + hair color + sometimes also the pose).  At the moment, I have 9 different versions of Blossom (normal, alt. pose, normal baby, pegasus baby -2 versions-).  Is someone interested in me making a guide of all the differences I note?  (craving to do so XD  But I want to know if someone is interested in reading/seeing it as I avance on finding the differences).  For example, I found out last week that there are also two different arrangement for Starflower's symbol.

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: A PC on a Mexican, some odds, and a question
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
Love! that Mexy Swirly Whirly! I so wanna buy one!!!!  :biggrin:  must needs to watch ebay! If you ever decide to sell her please lemme know!  :lol:

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 06:47:19 PM »
That's for the PC =)

Keepn an eye and yup, he's up for sale =)  (The alt. versions are males for me =X XDD)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:21 PM »
Wow!! Quackerdancer!  That is a creative new one to me!

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
It needs correct body pieces XD

But yeah, I didn't know how to name it, hence, Quackdancer XD

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 12:04:51 AM »
That's for the PC =)

Keepn an eye and yup, he's up for sale =)  (The alt. versions are males for me =X XDD)

Hehe Swirly does look like a he in those colors :)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 04:08:29 AM »
swirly whirly ~ $30-$35 i paid $45 and she/he is perfectly white.

baby quackers/moondancer ~ i am so confused by this pony!i would guess head swap by her childhood owner. i know mexicans always have loose heads. a few weeks ago on ebay there was a baby pegasus with north stars body and a white head (first tooth pegasus) with no eyes or hair or anything, no plug holes as far as i could see.

twilights body ~ pass!

minty belle ~ gosh! i am guessing she was more bluebell than minty. as you said there are SO many variations with the mexican ponies. you could almost say they are all OOAK ponies! i have seen two kinds of the lilac purple hair and one seems to fade to very pale lavendar almost white over time, were as the other stays darker.

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 01:51:18 PM »
Yes, that's what I think about her, that a kid swapped their heads and there's a poor Baby Moondancer's head on a Baby Quackers body (why kids swap the heads?  *cries*).

I'll still be in the quest on finding the correct body pieces and a head for Twilight o.o

With the hair, it's strange.  The one this (change back name to Blue Belle) has is the cottonish pale lavender of the Watercolor Baby Sea Ponie Mexican Surfy, and there's the pale pink/lavender that has Blossom and that I've only seen on her.  At first I got confused with the strange pinkish of Snuzzle, but it's a completely different shade of pink (have 9 and all have the same color, a little darker/paler due to sunfading, but it's the same), and I have two Blossoms with the pale lavender/pink color, and one is nearly mint (except a few stray marks on her body, she's absolutely mint, and her hair is amazing), the other has better body, but hair is frizzy and it's absolutely the same shade =P  So I'm descarting this color is due to sunfading (at the moment, need more Blossoms to prove this XD).  Actually, this hair color is similar to that of Lily Ledy's Cotton Candy's hair color, except a tad more lavender =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal