collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone collect postage stamps? Nice horse stamp in Canada right now.  (Read 2015 times)

reyl

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone has a postage stamp collection. I know it's an archaic art form, but I love them! My collection is mostly butterflies and insects, along with interesting animals and reptiles. I thought I'd offer to trade/send stamps to folks who might appreciate them. Right now there is a beautiful international stamp we're producing in Canada that features horse sculptures by Joe Fafard. Holey Horses Batman!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

IMAG0217 by reyl_strange, on Flickr

I also have some neat stamps from Cuba that USA collectors might be especially interested in. They include birds, trains, Hollywood stars, and even a few of Che Guevara.

Let me know if you're interested in trading!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
I was noticing those yesterday. I particularly love the art on the day of issue cover. :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

reyl

Oooh! I'll have to go downtown to the big postal outlet to check that out. I also want to see if there is a DoE of the cute baby animals that are out right now. And maybe the year of the dragon ones :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Another Canadian stamp collector? COOL!  Yes, we have had the Joe Fafard stamps for a few weeks... Personally I want to buy the Titanic stamps but I haven't had a chance to get to the post office (hopefully they aren't sold out by the time I get the money).
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Those are cute!!!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

reyl

Another Canadian stamp collector? COOL!  Yes, we have had the Joe Fafard stamps for a few weeks... Personally I want to buy the Titanic stamps but I haven't had a chance to get to the post office (hopefully they aren't sold out by the time I get the money).

I saw the Titanic ones when I was there! Not really my thing though.

When putting my new ones away I got all proactive and finally started putting mine into a binder from my overflowing collecting book. You know, those shiny black sheets make all the butterflies look way brighter than the old white parchment thingies.

If anyone has new butterfly/bug/creepies being issued in their country other than Canada, let me know! :)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
This is beautiful! I don't really collect stamps, but I have an album with those that I come across and that catch my eye.
Titanic stamps? I want! Oh, and I like the zodiac stamps from Canada!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
That's a beautiful stamp!  I've always been interested in stamp collecting ... I might give it a go someday.  :)

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal