collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Pony Maker!  (Read 1256 times)

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Oppa Lyra style
    • Deviantart account
Re: New Pony Maker!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 02:20:00 AM »
Tried to make one close to my pegasus OC Nightshade and got this (made her an alicorn just because... :sly: ):
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :P

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • http://sd-dreamcrystal.deviantart.com/
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 02:36:59 AM »
Two more lol finally got the image share thing to work XD

Really wish there were more colors and options in general... would have loved to do my Pomysona
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, why not drop by and take a look Guest

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+433)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 05:54:54 AM »
The image share wasn't working for me either; so I had to grab screenshots. 

I would definitely like more control over the colors.  Plus, I kept ending up using the same mane style because I preferred brighter colors offered over the more subdued colors of the other styles.  This was as close as I could get to one of my ponysonas -

And here are a few more

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 08:47:59 AM »
I ended up with Candy Sprinkle!

But what's this about the movie in early October?! When I looked it up over here, we don't get it until November!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Squarepeg.

Online TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2017, 08:54:34 AM »
Here's mine :P

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 02:32:42 PM »

I actually kind of love that they limit your color palette, so you can only make ponies that would fit into MLP. So hey, you can make alicorn OCs, but at least you can't make them black and red :P
But... No option for a white snowflake? Boo.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 03:50:40 PM »
This is mine. Her name is Beach Pie of all the dumb things.

:lmao:  This is just what I needed this morning Whisper.  Your pony is similar to mine, but for some reason I did not get such a delightful name as Beach Pie.  I did not save mine LOL.

Here's mine :P

At first I thought I saw that said, Wave Tinkle. Thank goodness I had that wrong. :lol:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:52:37 PM by tulagirl »

Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 03:51:41 PM »
How fun! This is mine

And another

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:42:43 PM by Shy Violet »

My Want List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Trade List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 06:29:00 PM »
I can't stand anything G4, but who can resist making a pony? :P

Meet Sweetie Wishes (ugh, seriously?)...

I like her! But why can't I make a white pony? I wanted a white pony! :what:

"In surrender I find peace, and I go my way unarmed. Peace is what I wish for friend and foe."

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • my deviantart
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »

just for fun lol
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks to SDS for my sig ...and who ever made my icon lol

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Unable to buy, sell, or trade
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 12:12:29 AM »
Here's another I made, I think I'll draw her!

I love the tail bow option!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TJgamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • An open-minded adventurer.
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 12:55:30 AM »
Just made this up on the fly.
They: You're too old to watch that show!
Me: Can't hear ya, I'm asleep.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • My Customs
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 01:46:57 AM »
I got Rose fizz
Want list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For Trade 7/2/17 : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • http://sd-dreamcrystal.deviantart.com/
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 03:41:22 AM »
And here is another one, I try to match the symbol with the name XD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, why not drop by and take a look Guest

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • My YouTube
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »
Here's mine! The name is... not really suiting the theme xD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr