collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ♥ MLP G3 GAMES ♥ UPDATED 08/OCT/17  (Read 353 times)

Offline ValerieTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
♥ MLP G3 GAMES ♥ UPDATED 08/OCT/17
« on: September 06, 2017, 12:18:12 AM »
Hi all!

I love G3 art, so I like G3s games because in them you can see pony drawings and the amazing backgrounds of that generation :heart:

Yes, maybe they are simple, but also very cute!! :3

Weeks ago in the Tumblr "G3 Resource" I found links to many G3s games and that inspired me to make  pony-games videos  :lol:

Do you play or know about other G3s games? I especially love the ones with the kind of graphics of the Butterfly Island one. I know there is another of a roller coaster, but maybe it is too simple for a video  :lol:

Well, if you want to see the videos I made just click on the pictures or the Youtube links under them (If you want to play it, I recommend play the games before you see the videos) ;)

For the Birthday Party one I plan to upload the other ponies and mini games in the future  ^.^

NEW!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Link to the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Link to play the game: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NEW!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Link to play the game: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:13:52 PM by Valerie »
:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    :heart:

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bigmylittleponyfan

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Equestrian addict!
Re: ♥ MLP G3 GAMES ♥
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 09:33:51 AM »
Ohh the childhood memories, thanks for the videos! :hearts:

The game links don't work on my Macbook :/ Are they only for Windows or is there a way to make them work on a Mac? I would love to play them :heart:
MLPTP: G3rox
For trade/sale: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wishlist: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 12:11:33 AM »
You're welcome :lovey:

I don´t know if there are difference between mac and windows (I have windows), I think the games work on both. The problem is the browsers.

For example for me they only work on Internet Explorer. If I open the links on Chrome or Firefox appears the window to save a swk file. I think this is due to something related to flash player   :wonder:

So, try to open them in a browser with flash (or its mac variation), and they should work (if when you open the link the game doesn't start I make a right click and choose reload or play, I don´t know if it is similar on mac) ;)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 12:16:17 AM by Valerie »
:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 05:57:23 AM »
I still have the G3 Puzzlemint Adventure game that was a plug and play. It's adorable even if the graphics are very simple. I've never heard of the Butterfly Adventure game. It looks super cute!
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 06:52:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I still have the G3 Puzzlemint Adventure game that was a plug and play. It's adorable even if the graphics are very simple. I've never heard of the Butterfly Adventure game. It looks super cute!

Yes, it is cute!! I would love to have the Puzzlemint Adventure game! I saw a video on Youtube and it looks so cute too :lovey: (and my Puzzlemint would love to play it haha) I wish it were and online internet game  :huh:

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
Re: ♥ MLP G3 GAMES ♥ UPDATED 08/OCT/17
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 09:14:32 PM »
NEW!

NEW!