collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Movie - UK Baby Sea Pony release (Aug 2017 onwards) question!  (Read 477 times)

Offline glitterballTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
Re: MLP Movie - UK Baby Sea Pony release (Aug 2017 onwards) question!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 10:14:49 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh wow, Sea Foam just became my most wanted.  Love her!

Her colourings remind me of G1 Fizzy ;)

I am still looking around - I went into an indie toy shop yesterday but they had none in at all! Waiting to get a chance to go into town and check out The Entertainer...

:glitter: :glitter: :happy: :glitter: :glitter:

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 01:04:02 PM »
I haven't seen most of the 'Wave 1' either, I don't think - I picked up Sun Twist at The Entertainer a couple weeks ago but I have been looking for Bubble Splash and not found her. I'm not 100% sure which ones were in the store now - maybe Crystal Pearl, as I remember a dolphin. She's super-cute, although the suction cup doesn't seem to stick to anything.

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 02:09:53 PM »
I haven't seen most of the 'Wave 1' either, I don't think - I picked up Sun Twist at The Entertainer a couple weeks ago but I have been looking for Bubble Splash and not found her. I'm not 100% sure which ones were in the store now - maybe Crystal Pearl, as I remember a dolphin. She's super-cute, although the suction cup doesn't seem to stick to anything.

Hmm so maybe the UK have only been distributed with wave 2? I wonder if wave 1 will eventually appear or if we will have to buy from the US?  :(

Those suction caps are tiny - we have had success in getting them to stick by getting them wet + pressing them to the side of the sink  :cool:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 04:48:34 PM »
I checked a couple of stores today and the US is still on Wave 1.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and for my sig.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 09:59:22 PM »

Hmm so maybe the UK have only been distributed with wave 2? I wonder if wave 1 will eventually appear or if we will have to buy from the US?  :(

Those suction caps are tiny - we have had success in getting them to stick by getting them wet + pressing them to the side of the sink  :cool:

I mentioned on the previous page of the thread that at least 2 of the first wave are on the Entertainer site but not currently in stock...I even gave links o.o.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to Nence for Wistful Taffeta!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 06:43:07 AM »

I mentioned on the previous page of the thread that at least 2 of the first wave are on the Entertainer site but not currently in stock...I even gave links o.o.

Sorry Taffeta - I must have got confused  ;) because I followed the links, saw they were out of stock and thought that they had just put them on the site to sit there... I don't like it when stores do this because it reminds me of some Amazon sellers where they keep advertising something to get the page visited, (following web searches) but it is never in stock! So maybe we *will* be getting them eventually, I suppose the Entertainer is the one to look out for!  :)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 01:04:51 PM »
These little babies are sooo cute :)
Im expecting this one to arrive from a trade, cant wait to see her in person :D no idea of the name, does anybody have a clue? - found out, its Crystal Pearl!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:09:28 PM by Einhornbaby »