Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

Have a lot of problems logging in to Arena Error Messages

(1/11) > >>

tulagirl:
It is taking me several tries to log in.  I keep getting this error message.  I have tried different browsers as well as, clearing my history and stuff.  Nothing seems to work. 

First error I will get:

Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again.

The second error says that I am timing out while posting.  The thing is...I am not even logged in so how can I be posting?

Loa:
To be honest, I'm getting these as well.
We'll talk to the servers!

Ponyfan:
I'm having this problem also when using Safari/my iPhone. I thought it was just me. It's also happened on my desktop computer a few times but not nearly as many times when using my phone.

Ponyfan

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I was having some problems too. I was having issues with voting in polls, it would tell me to try to log out and log back in again. So I clicked "log out" and got an error doing that. Tried to log out again and that time it worked. Logged back in, got an error, logged in again, it worked. Went to vote in the poll again and it finally worked.

Hope these server issues can be cleared up!

tulagirl:
Yes and I have discovered another problem.  When I try to send a pm I get a message that I have timed out. So weird.  I just keep clicking on the send button and eventually it sends. :dizzy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version