collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The new DuckTales (woo-oo!)  (Read 375 times)

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • taakos good out here my man
Re: The new DuckTales (woo-oo!)
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »
i heard on mbmbam the other day that lin-manuel miranda will be in some upcoming episodes as one of the ducks!!!! im so excited, his voice is so velvety.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x

Offline LadyMoondancerTopic starter

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »
I was laughing so hard at Donald waiting for his interview.  His battle with the stapler . . . I know the feeling, Donald, I know the feeling.

I had a couple Disney comic books when I was a kid, the color palette and art style remind me of them.
Visit my Tumblr, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 05:56:41 AM »
I never watched the original Duck Tales, but I am well aware of how popular it was. I enjoyed the first episodes of the reboot, I had to force my partner to watch it with me because he's not the fondest of seeing his favourite childhood shows rebooted.

After we finished watching he showed me a little of the original cartoon, explaining how Scrooge McDuck was portrayed differently, and I honestly wasn't the fondest. I look forward to watching more of the new series. ^.^
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login