collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Toy distrabution stinks  (Read 124 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreenTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • MOC Mimic
Toy distrabution stinks
« on: August 27, 2017, 09:55:40 PM »
So I went to my local wall mart, and there are no baby gen 4 sea ponies, not even a shelf tag. The shelf for pony stuff TINY !  The only ones they had were gen 4 as mermaids, Queen Nova both as a large, and as a small brushable. The only play set they had was rainbow dash and the blimp.  No other play sets, and they also had the main six as pirates.....     :enraged: :enraged: :stressed:

NO old waves at all, nothing in clearance, I wish I could find what I want easier. I have no TRU near me, nearest Target is an hour away, and the bus does not even go there.  My Rite Aid, and Wallgreens, both have the paper mask ponies from many waves ago. My work place and big lots, have the ponies with ribbons in the hair, main six only.  I am thinking of having to go though amazon or here to find what I want. 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
Re: Toy distrabution stinks
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 11:26:56 PM »
The distribution in my area is strange too. One of my Targets put out the Baby Sea Ponies early and later had the Twilight Sparkle. Rarity, Applejack and the merponies with the accessories like Rarity's Sea Spa. My Toys R Us is holding back on putting out the movie toys because no one is buying the older stock. One Walmart still has ribbon hair and headband ponies and mostly Pirate G4 stuff.  I had to go to a Toys R Us that is almost 2 hours away to find Princess Skystar and her musical shell.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.