collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paribus, Ibotta, eBates and the like  (Read 145 times)

Offline nessa16Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Paribus, Ibotta, eBates and the like
« on: August 26, 2017, 05:57:52 PM »
Does anyone here use any of these money saving apps?  I just signed up for Paribus but am still a little leery of it. I like Ibotta. I have been using that fir awhile. It's hit and miss with Ebates as I forget to check it and go through their site to shop. Tell me about your experiences, especially with Ebates and Paribus.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:41:00 PM by nessa16 »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Rad's Etsy
Re: Paribus, Ibotta, eBates and the like
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:00:56 AM »
I just started using Ibotta but it always gives rebates/money/whatever for things I don't buy.... The only "helpful" one is 10% back at JoAnn. I work there but I've been trying to cut down on my spending.... Signing up and getting $10 free is pretty great though! If it helps I've heard a few customers say they love it.

Eta: So I just learned you need $20 to "withdraw" your rebates.... And I only have $11.20. I'm never going to get that last $9 to get my $10 joining bonus in the next two days. Plus for me the app needs to be closed and reopened each time I submit a receipt and I have to add JoAnn to the list each time, instead of the app just remembering it. What a waste of my time.

My guess is if you frequently buy stuff Ibotta rebates it's worth it; not for me.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:12:26 PM by Rad »
Poo on you Photobucket!