collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hot Topic Reward Question  (Read 146 times)

Offline PonyfanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Hot Topic Reward Question
« on: August 25, 2017, 04:27:06 PM »
Hi,

I don't usually shop at Hot Topic much but since the Loyal Subjects My Little Pony figures have come out I've been doing more shopping there. :) I got an email that says I earned a reward, but when I log on to my account there is nothing to click on or print to bring to the store. How do I use my reward?

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline KC8114

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
Re: Hot Topic Reward Question
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:31:18 PM »
The reward may be $5.00 your next in store purchase.  We get those rewards a lot.  That's all I can think of at least lol ^.^ 
Thank you aluke for my lovely avatar!!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:44:34 PM »
Generally if I've earned a reward the next time I go in and use my HT card the cashier will ask if I want to use it on that purchase.  You can always call your local HT and see if they can tell you if there is anything to print off. 

Offline PonyfanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:45:00 PM »
Thank you KC1184 and Pokeyonekenobie. :) I don't have a card but that might be because I signed up for the Guest List online a couple of years ago. They always ask for my email address when I make a purchase. I'll ask next time I buy something at Hot Topic if I can use the reward.

Ponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.