collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How rare is the Argentina buggy?  (Read 866 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
How rare is the Argentina buggy?
« on: June 20, 2017, 08:17:24 AM »
Seems like a trivial question! But in my baby accessory addiction I forgot there was a Argie buggy, now after seeing it I really want one! Is it something that ever comes up for sale or are they really rare? And how much should I expect to pay for one?

Oh while I'm on the subject, how much is the Greek blue buggy currently worth? Thanks in advance! :heart:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: How rare is the Argentina buggy?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:08:10 PM »
I've no idea how rare the Argie buggy is I'm afraid. I've seen a few come up for sale over the years though.

It's worth remembering that the Greek buggy isn't exclusively pony, since it was sold as a dolls part as part of another El Greco toy line Bibi-Bo  :)

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,285945.msg40151.html#msg40151

I *think* they go for around $100-150, I've mostly seen them sold with ponies rather than alone.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 02:34:20 PM »
Yeah I remember this about the Greek buggy..I suppose I'll just have to watch I'm getting the real thing :lol:

Thanks for the help, of sounded like a weird question reading it back, I guess I just meant it in the way of, if I go to buy a regular buggy they are ten a penny, and I want to figure out how tough a job it will be to track down! It isn't hugely different by the looks of it except for the heart ribbon?

Blue buggy I hope to get eventually, its so different! Colour variants on the Greek buggy I kinda accept I will never track down so meh :p

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 12:47:46 PM »
The Argie Buggy does appear to be identical, except the ribbon and accessories look a bit different.

The thing with the Greek buggies is what ever you buy, it will still be an El-Greco buggy ;) if you understand what I mean! But I do know what you mean, you don't want to be duped. If you want a pony buggy, you might have to buy a complete set.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »
Oh this is true, I guess maybe I'm just too fussy for my own good, I just want the genuine mlp one, it won't feel the same if it belonged to the dollies..! Yeah I reckon I'm a total fuss pot :p

I don't mind the complete set really,I love them so doubles of a few bits are all good, I'm finding shipping is the killer with any I find :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal