collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What else do you collect?  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Rarityfan2011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
Re: What else do you collect?
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2017, 09:46:21 AM »
I was born in 1973 and I collect vinyls, VHS and music cassettes.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Taproot

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • A new dream every day...
    • The Flying Shed
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2017, 07:33:41 PM »
I collect...
Flyers/magazine adverts for my favourite bands
Dolphins (a mixture of plushes and ornaments)
Candle holders
Little wooden boats
Vintage Penguin paperbacks (mostly from the 60s and 70s)
Books about interior design from the 70s and 80s
and novelty earrings!

Offline alaskaallie

• Fakie!
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2017, 06:37:30 PM »
I don't really actively collect anything besides mlp anymore (are dream beauties included here?). But! I am looking for some replacements for childhood favorites that went missing- the horses from Princess Guinevere and the Jewel Riders, some of the Fantasy Fillies, a few of the origional littlest pet shop sets, a few Breyers (like the halloween ones), and there are certainly some polly pocket and starcastle sets that I would snap up if I came across them!
Oh and I also recently saw that thread about Grand Champions.... I will definitely be collecting the microminis if I can get my hands on them :frolic:

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a serious Harry Potter collector! I especially love the old stuff, pre-2003 and before the films got popular and changed Harry's and many others' designs. The "vintage" Enesco branded stuff is my favourite <3

I just googled that and oh my goodness, NOSTALGIA. I remember having a miniature hogwarts castle which had tiny figurines of the different characters... I had quite a bit of fun playing with that.

Breyers are so pretty and I have quite a large collection that was gifted to me/ bought in antique shops but you are right, it's just not so fun to collect something which is so expensive and fragile!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:44:11 PM by alaskaallie »
My want list: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sangeeth

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • http://www.awpasl.org/
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2017, 04:55:23 AM »
I can't remember if I replied here before, but I collect Michael Jackson memorabilia and pretty much nothing else these days!

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2017, 12:17:20 PM »
I've got a small collection of Weird Al merchandise. So far there's a Funko Cheese Sandwich, a Cheese blindbag, a Mandatory Fun tour flag and a Weird Al action figure on top of my dresser. Also I've got four of his CD albums and I preordered his complete collection. Comes in a sweet accordion shaped box.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

First concert I went to, I don't regret it one bit. Amazing performance.
Wanted: mlparena.com/index.php?topic=364415

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2017, 03:18:51 AM »
Sylvanian Families, Beatrix Potter merchandise, Furbies / merchandise, Build-A-Bears, Jurassic Park merchandise, Alien (the film) merchandise
DeviantART: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Art Thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+48)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2017, 03:34:44 AM »
I collect so much stuff!  I generally have 1-2 major collections, and an unlimited number of minor ones going at any given time.  Ponies have been a major collection for a solid 20+ years, and the secondary major collection has shifted a bit from time to time.  The rest of my collections tend to be active in spurts, some more frequent than others.
I like to joke that I collect collections:p
^This describes me pretty well, too. A lot of my collections I don't actively add to (unless I see something I want inexpensive in a thrift store -- not unlikely since most are old toys). In addition to ponies (of course!) I have almost all of my childhood collections of toys (like G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Grand Champions, and Beanie Babies) and some collections that I add to more actively (Tokidoki Unicornos and Little Pretties come to mind)!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” 

Offline Rainshower

• Bratz Pony
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2017, 09:45:36 PM »
I mostly collect my little pony from all four generations, But my other toy collections that I am actively collecting at the moment are Grand Champions/model horses, 12in sized fashion dolls, mini figures. My non toy collections that I add to once and awhile are pins, coins, cosplay and craft supplies.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »
I realize that I collect crafting supplies!  It may be my biggest collection, lol 

Once in a while, I even make crafty stuff!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2017, 04:59:36 PM »
thanks for this thread!

the shelfs have morphed so not just MLP any longer! Now included in the gang are novi-MH mash-ups, zelfs and those tokidoki unicornos and mermicornos :-)

oh, and I forgot there are a ton of litttle pet friends hanging about here, so yeah, fun time on the shelves
loves me dem green ponies

SWAP LINK HERE :-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login