collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are people looking for this wave of blind bags?  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Are people looking for this wave of blind bags?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 07:03:58 AM »
OMG, the rest of the US won't get this wave?! I keep hoping I'll see it at Target, how annoying is this! The one ADORABLY themed wave (the rest of them are nice, but they don't have much by way of themes!) and it's not properly distributed!! Rage!!!

Well, there is no telling.. They could pop up somewhere else.  I would check every store in your area that carry toys.

It's weird, I just remembered another thing that my HEB got that didn't show up in my other stores.  The accessory two packs for the Nightmare Night collection, the ones with Spike and the CMC.  They were available on Amazon but none of my local stores carried these particular sets except HEB.  Not Target, not Walmart not TRU.

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 10:09:18 AM »
I travel several area in my state ... Most Wave 15 and 2 city of Walmart I know doing Wave 17 with free Wave 15...
Target and TRU who 2 hrs away both Wave 15 last by...
3 family Dollar I hit and they still Wave 15 to...  I like stop Family Dollar sometimes they older waves...
I haven't seen Crystal set either...
I spot new Mane character new molds and some joint characters...

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 06:53:52 PM »
For anyone that is interested, I have an extra set of the chase figures from this wave that I'm willing to sell for $3 each plus shipping.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal