collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My New Pony Haul!!! And very small Kingsday find!  (Read 537 times)

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
My New Pony Haul!!! And very small Kingsday find!
« on: April 30, 2017, 03:03:30 AM »
This year we had decided to stay in our own town with Kingsday, my Mother passed away this Februari and the years before we did always go to my parents and celebrate Kingsday with them, for people who do not know about Kingsday in The Netherlands....there are in almost every town flea markets and other festivals to celebrate the Birthday of our King...it is a tradition!  :biggrin:

So I'm alway's on the hunt for ponies or other toys and nice vintage clothes and accessories and everything else that catch my fancy! This year I only found one *Pony* a big Fake G4 plushie for the amzing price of 30 cents!! We called a price like this jokingly *A rib from your ribcase* almost the size of a Build A Bear buth very fluffy. I think this is a prize from the carnival! But my Little Doggie Kyra is totally in love with *her* Pony!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But this year I didn't found much on the flea-market, only the plushy and 3 vintage eveningbags.....
But then we walked past the Intertoys....and I looked...and looked again..... :lookround: :lookround: :lookround:
I gave my partner a winke...*Do you see that! On those papers on the windows of the shop state that everything is for half price!!!*  :blink: :blink: :blink:

We both thought.....nooo...that could not be true!!!
But when we asked a lady who worked there, she told: *Yes! Everything is 50% off because we are going to move!*  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Soooo I headed straight to the Pony section and was shocked to see that there where a lot of G4 items left!!! So I grabbed some things and on top of the highest shelve there where a couple of big boxes with  Rarity's Booktique!
But I'm not so big, so I asked my fiance to look for me if he could find a price tag, and he said €19.99...so I thought....If this is really true *I still couldn't believe that EVERYTHING in THAT STORE was 50% OFF!!!!*....The Booktique was then also for half price and only 10 euro!
But I already had a couple of items in my hands and was looking wich ones I was be able to buy with the money I had in my purse.
And then my beloved one said *Come...take it all we are going to the register!*
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
So I said..*No I think I haven't enough money with me to buy them all!!!
He said...*Come...you haven't bought a pony in decades...you get them al from me!*
So there I stood with The Booktique and A RainbowRocks Doll with Rarity a shimmering and glittering Twilight Sparkle and Princess Twilight *the very small version with fabrick wings*
And at the counter the registery gives the *normal* amount for this all and it was normally almost 70 euro's and now for only 35 euro's!!! So I think I have made a steal with this for al those G4 items!!!!
Here is A pic when I just unboxed everything!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My New Pony Haul!!! And very small Kingsday find!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 03:19:04 AM »
Congratulations. That's a lot of luck :)

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 03:34:26 AM »
Thank You!!! X

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

NightDriver1988

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »
Congrats!!!! :D

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 02:31:25 PM »
Wow, half price is a huge discount!  I'm glad the store still had so many pony items for sale, it looks like you did really well :)  Congrats :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal