collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Importance Of Being Chatty- and a contest!  (Read 6380 times)

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
Re: The Importance Of Being Chatty- and a contest!
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2017, 12:09:59 AM »
How exciting!  The anticipation may actually be more exciting than the ponies, but I hope not.  I, too, hope you get some seriously cool ponies in the lot.  One of the ponies I've always wanted but won't be in your tote is 10th Anniversary Birthday pony.  You know, just in case. ;)  I can't wait to hear what you do get and in what condition.  Those little kiddos can be really rough on a pony, just ask my childhood Firefly. :)
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2017, 12:39:59 PM »
Yesterday she offered to let me come over to her house ("The doors are never locked!") and just dig. It was tempting, but I'm not worried yet. Keep those wishes coming- Emberfly, won't it be funny when Birthday is the first one that matches?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2017, 01:14:04 PM »
I just realized -- I absolutely did not clarify what version of Minty I meant! It was G1, for the record. Hopefully that's acceptable. :blush:

Is it bad that I'm more excited for this than I am for my own commencement?

EDIT: Typo.
"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »
I can't wait to see your new  ponies.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2017, 10:43:06 PM »
Aw darn, I may be out of luck with my G3 guess, LOL! I hope you get some real stunners in your lot, Aurora!! Maybe even a PUNZIE!! :heart:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2017, 09:10:25 AM »
Aw darn, I may be out of luck with my G3 guess, LOL! I hope you get some real stunners in your lot, Aurora!! Maybe even a PUNZIE!! :heart:
Snapdragon, if you sneak in another guess here at the end, you could still be right. I'll accept that for anyone who put a higher generation.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Gametime. Her name keeps wandering into my head, so I'm hoping it's a sign!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2017, 02:07:56 PM »
Snapdragon, if you sneak in another guess here at the end, you could still be right. I'll accept that for anyone who put a higher generation.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Gametime. Her name keeps wandering into my head, so I'm hoping it's a sign!

Aw, really? That's so sweet of you! I'm about to leave my computer right now, but I'll run back and put in a G1 guess tonight! :heart: I hope you get your Gametime!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2017, 08:01:30 PM »

In that case, I'd also like to change mine! To SHS Fancy Flower, cause she's the only pony on my wishlist right now, hehe. Things weren't looking good for my original guess of G3 Pinkie Pie...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2017, 08:06:32 PM »

Aw, really? That's so sweet of you! I'm about to leave my computer right now, but I'll run back and put in a G1 guess tonight! :heart: I hope you get your Gametime!

Thanks so much! I'm glad to know that I still have a chance now that it doesn't seem like there will be G3s xD Um... I guess I'll pick Ember, I really love her and haven't been able to add her to my collection yet.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2017, 08:57:19 PM »

Thanks so much! I'm glad to know that I still have a chance now that it doesn't seem like there will be G3s xD Um... I guess I'll pick Ember, I really love her and haven't been able to add her to my collection yet.

Silly TwistedRiver, you got an Ember in our swap with Beth.  ;) :P

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2017, 09:28:15 PM »

Silly TwistedRiver, you got an Ember in our swap with Beth.  ;) :P

Thats what I get for trying to think and post while sick. :P Instead I'll guess Tic-Tac-Toe since I have a baby who is without her Mommy.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2017, 10:45:52 PM »
Such a fun guessing game <3
Maybe G1 Unicorn Sparkler? :D

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2017, 05:22:48 AM »
Okay, I did a quick search through the thread to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, but lemme know if I'm usurping anyone's guess! ;) But I'd really like for the Pony Fairy of the Nursery to bring me a Newborn Tangles! I have a Jangles here who would love to have her sister back! (Tangles has white hair, if you forget like I do! At least, according to my collector's book she does!)

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Be the change you want to see.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2017, 10:53:17 AM »
  Ooooh!!!!  So exciting.  I'm going to hope for TE Fizzy! She's so cute :)  Can't wait to see the ponies!!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2017, 01:21:03 PM »
Tomorrow is another day! Hopefully Lu will be in the office again, and she'll be loaded down with ponies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal