collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4, Funko, EQG, and tons of LPS for trade! (adding more MLP soon)  (Read 1364 times)

Offline preciousstar

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
*i'm in the USA, and would prefer not to ship overseas*

firstly, i'm fairly new to the arena and therefore have no feedback here yet, so if you would like to check my feedback, here's my eBay, which i share with my mother, and i strive to maintain her 100% rating. if you need proof that i'm not making this up, i can send confirmation from the account ;)

here's my want list, and in addition to the items on it, i will also consider any g1 or g2, and rare g4s.

pm me for additional details, and i will also take additional photos upon request! :)

G4
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Cadence from the TRU 2013 Favorite Collection - great condition, soft, silky hair
Twilight Sparkle (wedding single) - body discoloration/yellowing, nice otherwise
Granny Smith neon blind bag - nice, small paint errors
Pinkie Pie black funko - factory defects resulting in small black spots on mane

Princess Twilight standee - nice, but unfortunately she met my cat and has some bite marks on her right wing. small rips to base
Rainbow Dash (small) - great condition
Changelings - great condition
Rainbow Dash (large) - great condition, slightly curved, small rips to base

EQG
Spoiler

Pinkie Pie - oddly yellowed head (another pic in the spoiler), wild hair with a weird texture.
Spoiler

it's hard to explain, but her head is a more human-like flesh tone while the rest of her body is a bubblegum pink.
Fluttershy - great, still has original curl, hair is very soft and shiny

note: i also have Sweetie Belle, but was planning on keeping her due to the fact that she is my favorite of the trio and has a very noticeable factory defect. i might consider bundling her with these two, so if you pm me, maybe we can work something out.

Applebloom - great condition, slightly wild hair
Scootaloo - great condition, slightly crooked eyes, original rubber band on light pink hair

LPS pets (played with condition)
Spoiler

#1 Chihuahua - minor paint scuffs
#3 White Bunny - yellowed, bright yellow spots on backs of ears, sticker residue
#6 Brown Dog - hair silky and uncut, tiny scuffs on back of head
#9 White Longhair Cat - yellowed head, small scuffs on body, tiny pink spot on tail
#10 Fish - scratches and dents in plastic fish bowl
#12 Pink Bird - scuffs on head and body paint, black spot on side of head
#42 Yellow Cat - hair silky, uncut, and a bit wild, small black spots on head and body, minor paint scuffs
#60 Black and White Persian - head slightly discolored with small scuffs and black spots
#79 Dog with Bows - two tiny dents and faint scratch on forehead, small paint errors, otherwise great condition
#80 Gray Mouse - small scratches on back, head slightly discolored, two small bumps in eye and ear paint, otherwise beautiful condition

(red spot on chest in photo came off later)
#81 Chick with Egg - egg has small scratches, most noticeably in yellow paint, chick has paint defects on eyes as well as orange spots (looks like the beak paint) on back and back of head, and white spot near top of head just below the feathers.

#82 Gray Cat - something rattles inside head. small scuffs to paint, most noticeably on chin. great condition
#85 Skunk - paint and glue errors, small scuffs and scratches including one on eye
#111 Gecko - color changing doesn't work anymore, scuffs to top of head and back, small scuff on eye, tiny black spot under eye
#112 German Shepherd - scratches in white body paint, small darker spots on back of head, amazing condition otherwise
#174 Brown and White Husky - small white as well as dark spots on face, otherwise beautiful
#187 Green Turtle - sticker residue on back, small dark spots on head and face
#157 Guinea Pig - scratches on body, small paint scuff on cheek. nice condition

#206 and 205 Blue and Pink Canaries and Perch - perch has an orange spot near base, otherwise amazing, pink canary is gorgeous with only a faint gray line just below the curl, and blue canary is also beautiful with only paint defects, paint scratch on body, and small black spot on forehead.

#266 Pig - 2 small dents on head, tiny spots on back of ear near the tip, scratches on body, paint defects on body
#267 Monkey - small scratches on head and body, barely noticeable. excellent condition!
#299 Pink Butterfly - scratches to wing paint and head, small black spots on head and antennae, excess glue attaching the antennae
#331 Glass Eyed Parrot with Perch - small scuff to shell paint on perch, otherwise beautiful, parrot has small paint scuffs around eyes, weird pale greenish paint spots on back of head and back, black spots on head, defects on eyepatch paint
#337 Brown Pony - paint scuffs and errors on legs, small scratch on eye, otherwise beautiful
#338 White Pony - scuffs in hoof paint, small black spot and darker splotches on head, brown spot (paint defect?) on neck
#348 Blue Seahorse - small scratches to paint and minor paint defects, gorgeous
#356 Pigeon - minor scratches on head, body, and beak, beautiful condition

#359 White Owl - black spots on back of head, small paint defect on top of head, and larger paint scuff to the right of the right eye
#427 Red-Brown Husky - small black spots and paint defects on face, larger scuff on back of head, amazing otherwise
#429 Angel Mouse - what looks like bite marks on backs of ears, patches of paint missing from ears, tiny spots on head, small paint scuffs on face
#430 Spider - scratches on body, weird discoloration on feet bottoms, slightly discolored head, paint scuff on bow
#431 Orange Owl - paint scuffs under eyes and on body, black spots on back and top of head
#433 Pumpkin Shell Turtle - scuffs to paint on shell and eyes, scratch on face
#434 Ghost Bunny - costume slightly stretched, bunny is absolutely gorgeous and i will take a picture without the costume if you are interested
#435 Black Cat - small paint scuffs on body, small white spots on head and face
No # Motion Bunny - something rattles inside head, still moves eyes when head is turned, small scratches, otherwise beautiful
#497 Yellow Butterfly - small paint scuffs on wings, tiny dents on face, one antenna bent slightly out of shape, great condition
#? Purple Seahorse - tiny scratches on eyes, no other noticeable defects. gorgeous!
#496 Pink Owl - small paint scuffs on face, head, and body, brown spot on side of head on feather. nice condition

Purple and Green Caterpillar - paint defects on eye, tiny scratches
McDonald's Salamander - Dark spots on top of head, small black spots on head and body, sticker on base, scratches on body, paint scuffs on eye
Green Caterpillar - paint defects on eye, several noticeable white spots on eye not depicted, tiny scratches

LPS playsets/accessories
Spoiler

playset has scratches and scuffs (another image in the spoiler)
Spoiler

again, pm with any questions or additional details!
current mood: :think:
MLP/LPS for trade! / my items on ebay! (account shared with my mother) / my wantlist!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal