collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ball Jointed Dolls Thread #4  (Read 27537 times)

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
Re: Ball Jointed Dolls Thread #4
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2017, 04:17:19 PM »
Everyone's dollies are so beautiful! Most of their sculpts are going to be added to my ever-growing want list. xD I especially love some of the more unusual ones.

My first MSD arrived yesterday, and I managed to get one semi-decent picture of him! He's a Doll-Love Kaja named Vish.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Now that the weather is getting warmer (slowly) I may be able to take some of my doll babies out and get some better photos of them all.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2017, 11:28:09 AM »
I've made a deal with myself that this is the year I'm gonna get on top of my BJD collection. Get everyone finished and rehome the ones I'm not doing anything with. But I'm soo confused as to what direction I want to take my dolls or who is going to go.. argh! How to decide??

Does anyone else have a grip on their dolly plans? Or are you more disorganized, like me?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2017, 11:30:30 AM »
I've made a deal with myself that this is the year I'm gonna get on top of my BJD collection. Get everyone finished and rehome the ones I'm not doing anything with. But I'm soo confused as to what direction I want to take my dolls or who is going to go.. argh! How to decide??

Does anyone else have a grip on their dolly plans? Or are you more disorganized, like me?

I am super disorganized! Right now I have several in progress faceups, dolls sitting naked, no idea what I'm doing. Well, I am trying to figure out who I'm finishing first because the PNW BJD Expo is in a month and someone needs to come with me!

Offline little.fox

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2017, 11:32:54 AM »
Hannaliten, so glad it's not just me!  :blush:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »
Everyone's dollies are so beautiful! Most of their sculpts are going to be added to my ever-growing want list. xD I especially love some of the more unusual ones.

My first MSD arrived yesterday, and I managed to get one semi-decent picture of him! He's a Doll-Love Kaja named Vish.

Now that the weather is getting warmer (slowly) I may be able to take some of my doll babies out and get some better photos of them all.

He's gorgeous!  I don't always like fangs / vampire teeth cause they don't always look natural. But his look amazing!
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2017, 01:20:10 PM »

I am super disorganized! Right now I have several in progress faceups, dolls sitting naked, no idea what I'm doing. Well, I am trying to figure out who I'm finishing first because the PNW BJD Expo is in a month and someone needs to come with me!

I hope you do a custom entry this year!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2017, 01:42:08 PM »
Galactica-  sadly, no entries at all from me this year.  Since they changed the days from the original Friday-Sunday to Thursday- Saturday,  we're only able to attend on Saturday.

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2017, 01:54:22 AM »

I am quite disorganized in collecting in general, whether it's dollies, or ponies, or other things. xD But I jump around from hobby to hobby, and thankfully most things have been something I can go back to later, so I jump from thing to thing and eventually either I get things finished off or plans change completely and stuff takes on a different (hopefully better) direction.

He's gorgeous!  I don't always like fangs / vampire teeth cause they don't always look natural. But his look amazing!
Thanks! I'm quite picky about fangs on dolls too, but his are not real bad and I love his face-up so much that I could've probably overlooked them anyway.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline little.fox

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2017, 03:26:52 AM »

I am quite disorganized in collecting in general, whether it's dollies, or ponies, or other things. xD But I jump around from hobby to hobby, and thankfully most things have been something I can go back to later, so I jump from thing to thing and eventually either I get things finished off or plans change completely and stuff takes on a different (hopefully better) direction.

You might as well be describing my collecting style!  :lol: I have so many things I flitter inbetween, sometimes I wish I could just get one thing finished before I go to something else! But hey, when are collections ever finished?

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2017, 02:05:00 PM »
At long last, here are some progress photos of my Enigma line:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2017, 09:56:30 AM »
WOW!  Those are amazing!  Did you make the molds yourself?
I've never seen anyone make the doll and mold all original!  I would love to be able to do that!
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2017, 10:17:06 AM »
They are beautiful, tuney!

I managed to finish Florence's new outfit today. Now that I am looking at her I am thinking maybe she needs some head wear, too?
Florence in her new outfit by uni_inu, on Flickr

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2017, 11:37:12 AM »
They are beautiful, tuney!

I managed to finish Florence's new outfit today. Now that I am looking at her I am thinking maybe she needs some head wear, too?
Florence in her new outfit by uni_inu, on Flickr

Oooh wow, she's gorgeous! That dress is so beautiful on her! :heart:

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline little.fox

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2017, 12:47:42 PM »
Wow, Tuney your dollies are awesome. I love their look!

Uninu, that's a great look for Florence, and I can defenitely see her with a classy little fascinator!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2017, 01:08:36 PM »
Wow that is an amazing dress !
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal